• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I've always liked yellow Mustangs........and Yellow Splash isn't changing my opinion, but it definitely needs a name change!

Another vote FOR the spoiler here, but it needs to be black. As does the roof/mirrors/wheels......in my opinion at least.

Nice find though. It's good to see so many S650s out and about :)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Does it seem to be sitting lower compared to the s550?
It looks like a Performance Pack and, if its got Magneride it'll be a little lower still, but it does look to have a nice small wheel gap in this video :like:

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Much better, but that spoiler still needs to go.

The GT front end has so much modding potential. Considering blacking out that splitter and slapping on a fat lip.

Oh wait is this video “raw” and “natural” enough or does it need to be at night with the body washed out by headlights lmao

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The GT front end has so much modding potential. Considering blacking out that splitter and slapping on a fat lip.

Oh wait is this video “raw” and “natural” enough or does it need to be at night with the body washed out by headlights lmao
I wonder which parts of the front bumper will be removable to make modding easy.

I was on the fence, but I really like the rear in this clip. I also don't notice the diaper effect nearly as much at a normal viewing angle. That rear decklid will look good with a black GT performance badge on it

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I wonder which parts of the front bumper will be removable to make modding easy.

I was on the fence, but I really like the rear in this clip. I also don't notice the diaper effect nearly as much at a normal viewing angle. That rear decklid will look good with a black GT performance badge on it
You know the aftermarket crowd is going to go crazy in five year’s time when these things trickle down to the younger crowd. Current S550s are littered with massive fake diffuser strakes that jut out the back; now they’re given a canvas twice as deep. But I do feel like there’s a lot of potential for some tasteful mods for that dumpy.

Hope we can easily remove the plastic trim around the brake ducts and that it’s a clean surface underneath to mimic the GT3 models (most likely not though).

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Agree that the spoiler needs to go. Doesn't fit the car. I am more worried about the driver. Looks like someone who stole the car from factory :crackup:

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
As said...needs more black accents lol. I think the spoiler works well with this design, as without it the trunk lines seem too flat and long. To each their own though.

However, this one also has those weird lights at the grille corners lit up...I wonder if it's accent lighting for the grille at night to highlight the dual intake setup?

Kashawy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT, 2012 Black Golf GTi
Finally realised what's missing! The GT emblem/faux gas cap. Also, I'm kinda used to the lower part of the trunk being black. Looks good, though! The closest color to Cyber Orange. I too, like the spoiler, but it'll be much better in black.
Sponsored