• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Race Red - Night Pictures

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Hey Everyone!

I just received my brand new GT.

Enjoy the shots below!

S650 Mustang Race Red - Night Pictures IMG_3987

S650 Mustang Race Red - Night Pictures IMG_3989

S650 Mustang Race Red - Night Pictures IMG_3996

S650 Mustang Race Red - Night Pictures IMG_3995
Sponsored

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
How did you end up having black mirror caps on your car that doesn't have the Nite Pony package?

I can see you have the European large side mirrors on the car.

Do you also have the European tail lights?
If I zoom in on your picture it does not have the European tail lights.

Your car looks like a way different spec. Not American, not European.

And did you choose the performance pack without a spoiler or did it come standard without a spoiler just like the Europeans?

Does Ford build Mustangs for Dubai market in a different way?

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Almost went with the Race Red, but wife wanted Rapid Red.

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
How did you end up having black mirror caps on your car that doesn't have the Nite Pony package?

And did you choose the performance pack without a spoiler or did it come standard without a spoiler just like the Europeans?

True, we only get black mirrors in all option packages, but i intentionally opted out the Nite Pony package, I didnā€™t like the black roof & tinted lights and black pony logo, i prefer them original.

I think i have US lights not European rear lights, they are red not clear glass.

I did go with the full performance pack, including Magneride, Brembos, 3.55 Torsenā€¦etc. but not with the spoiler, in my opinion it looks closer to 1967 fast back without the rear spoiler. This was an additional option and spoiler only comes in black over-here, which i also didnā€™t like. I prefer body colored accessories.

Indeed Dubai does have specific regulations, which is probably a mix of US & EU.

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
True, we only get black mirrors in all option packages, but i intentionally opted out the Nite Pony package, I didnā€™t like the black roof & tinted lights and black pony logo, i prefer them original.

I think i have US lights not European rear lights, they are red not clear glass.

I did go with the full performance pack, including Magneride, Brembos, 3.55 Torsenā€¦etc. but not with the spoiler, in my opinion it looks closer to 1967 fast back without the rear spoiler. This was an additional option and spoiler only comes in black over-here, which i also didnā€™t like. I prefer body colored accessories.

Indeed Dubai does have specific regulations, which is probably a mix of US & EU.
I see.

But the European tail lights on the S650 are not white/clear. They are red, the same as the US, but they have this ugly bar below the lights that gives an orange color for the blinkers.

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Almost went with the Race Red, but wife wanted Rapid Red.
Same exact situation here, wife insisted on Rapid red, I liked it in pictures, but in reality it felt too dark for my preference of sports car.

Nevertheless i only had an option between Race Red / Atlas blue / Yellow splash.
Given that i just sold a blue Subaru and Yellow Genesis, decided to pick the red for the mustang.

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
I see.

But the European tail lights on the S650 are not white/clear. They are red, the same as the US, but they have this ugly bar below the lights that gives an orange color for the blinkers.
ah you mean this lower quarter of the light is not red.

S650 Mustang Race Red - Night Pictures IMG_4011

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-

The export Mustangs, depending on the region, appear to have a variety of different mixes of parts. I've seen ones, like this, that unless you looked closely at certain parts of the car you'd think it was US-spec.

I think this is the first time I've seen one for the Arabian peninsula personally.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Hey Everyone!

I just received my brand new GT.

Enjoy the shots below!

IMG_3987.jpeg

IMG_3989.jpeg

IMG_3996.jpeg

IMG_3995.jpeg

Baruch Hashem!!! Enjoy in great health. She is beautiful. Shiny side up!!!

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Thanks All for the kind words.
Last night the Dealership told me you donā€™t need to do any breaking in, he said go floor it and enjoy it. He even said come back in 6k miles for your first serviceā€¦

I was skeptical to hear that, but i went through the manualā€¦. I only saw breaking in tires for 300 miles.. nothing about the engine like 1000 miles or so.

Any idea if itā€™s needed? I donā€™t feel right pushing the car in itā€™s first 1000 mile.
Sponsored