• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Race Red - Night Pictures

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Installed the spigen glass screen protector for the mustang. Smooth and easy installation process.

pics below after installation

S650 Mustang Race Red - Night Pictures IMG_3654

S650 Mustang Race Red - Night Pictures IMG_4036

S650 Mustang Race Red - Night Pictures IMG_4035

S650 Mustang Race Red - Night Pictures IMG_4033
Sponsored

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Got ours sitting in the house, will put it on once the damn weather straightens out...cold-rain-snow-hail-tornado's-cat-dogs....

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Absolutely beautiful car. The black details really pop against that color. Congratulations!
Thank you for the kind words
Can’t take my eyes off it, spent the night roaming around.
A dream come true!

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Installed the spigen glass screen protector for the mustang. Smooth and easy installation process.

pics below after installation

IMG_3654.jpeg

IMG_4036.jpeg

IMG_4035.jpeg

IMG_4033.jpeg
Quick question. How is this installed. Just a sticky side of the protector? Like a tear-off sheet? Or is it done another way? Wondering how hard it is to remove also?

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Quick question. How is this installed. Just a sticky side of the protector? Like a tear-off sheet? Or is it done another way? Wondering how hard it is to remove also?
The glass screen protector is covered with a thin removable sheet from both front and rear sides, after cleaning thoroughly, i practiced placing it before tearing off the back sheet.
Once ready, i removed the temporary sheet and curved it so that center touches first, and gradually pressed until left and right edges settle.
Before removing front tear off, i used the included squeegy to push out 2 bubbles, one of them was a bit far from edge, so i had to slightly pull off nearest edge with a nail, the bubble went out alone once the lifted edge came close.
And once happy with it, you remove the front tear off, and you end up perfectly unscratched and no bubbles.

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
A picture of the tear offs.

S650 Mustang Race Red - Night Pictures IMG_4043

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
^^^ That's very helpful, thanks for posting. And would you say it could be removed easily without a lot of residue to deal with?

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
^^^ That's very helpful, thanks for posting. And would you say it could be removed easily without a lot of residue to deal with?
You’re welcome! My pleasure.
Yes the back didn’t feel adhesive but rather based on electro static after peeling the back.
i don’t think it’ll leave residue.
Went for this one cause its glossy, not Matte like others. And Cause i read numerous people having scratches on their stock screen.

Logan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Mr YamenGT650
Congratulations on your beautiful car. One question, the screen protector did you order it from Ford? I'd like to get some for my Dark Horse. Here in Illinois. USA. Best of luck with your car, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine. Mine is fully loaded without Recaro Seats, and I also chose not to have the painted stripes. Great choice of the color. Not a fan of yellow. So great choice.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Mr YamenGT650
Congratulations on your beautiful car. One question, the screen protector did you order it from Ford? I'd like to get some for my Dark Horse. Here in Illinois. USA. Best of luck with your car, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine. Mine is fully loaded without Recaro Seats, and I also chose not to have the painted stripes. Great choice of the color. Not a fan of yellow. So great choice.
No, that is from Amazon. $26.60. Mine went on even easier than YamenGT650's ... :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CS4Q96S1

Logan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Roadpilot
Thanks much. Really appreciate it. I'm ordering very shortly, as soon as I answer you.

Thanks
Logan

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Mr YamenGT650
Thank you! Enjoy your ride as well brother.
I ordered the protector from spigen website, amazon keeps showing it out of stock.
Sadly i paid more in shipping, taxes and customs than product cost. Long way from California to New york to Dubai.