• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Quick Questions

Ando88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 350, 2020 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
When will Ford stop taking orders for '24 GT's? I was thinking of waiting until after the winter (Northeast US here); end of February / March to do my build. Also, does anyone know if a rear seat delete kit will available from Ford or the aftermarket like it was for the previous generation Mustang.
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
When will Ford stop taking orders for '24 GT's? I was thinking of waiting until after the winter (Northeast US here); end of February / March to do my build. Also, does anyone know if a rear seat delete kit will available from Ford or the aftermarket like it was for the previous generation Mustang.
ProBally could order it now and still be safe 😁

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
You're safe waiting to order until 2024 starts. Ford has extended this MY into 2024 to re-align the MY to where it traditionally sits in the Calendar Year. After the Holidays, late January 2024, might be a good time.

Rear Seat Delete...I checked the Order Guide I currently have, Ford, Googled, etc, and I did not see where that is an option. Very little information has come from the aftermarket, but the car has yet to hit the lots. I'd like to think companies which have produced those kits past will continue to do so.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
ProBally could order it now and still be safe 😁
Well, I was asking a legit question and looking for legit answer. But thanks anyways..
It is a legit question & believe it or not it was a legit answer. It may actually be that long if you order now! So far Ford has not done well with the release of the 2024 Mustang. JMO!

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Most likely early in 2024. They will start having different packages for the 2025’s and have those be be on the books late spring early summer so they arrive Aug/sept. I wouldn’t wait to far past January. Also keep in mind there will be tons of 24 mustangs on dealer lots so you might not have to order one if you can find one equipped the way you want.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Rear delete will likely be the same as the 550. The after market.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Most likely early in 2024. They will start having different packages for the 2025’s and have those be be on the books late spring early summer so they arrive Aug/sept. I wouldn’t wait to far past January. Also keep in mind there will be tons of 24 mustangs on dealer lots so you might not have to order one if you can find one equipped the way you want.
They've said 2024 production would run through Dec 2024. Will it change? If I'm a betting man, yes. But it's not like MY2025 will be completely different or the last year. So what does it really matter

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Alex was saying 2026 maybe though.
Imagine that this is the final gas powered body…before it “transitions”

OP
OP
Ando88

Ando88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're safe waiting to order until 2024 starts. Ford has extended this MY into 2024 to re-align the MY to where it traditionally sits in the Calendar Year. After the Holidays, late January 2024, might be a good time.

Rear Seat Delete...I checked the Order Guide I currently have, Ford, Googled, etc, and I did not see where that is an option. Very little information has come from the aftermarket, but the car has yet to hit the lots. I'd like to think companies which have produced those kits past will continue to do so.
I looking forward to seeing what Ford Performance / the aftermarket with have available for the new Mustangs.

OP
OP
Ando88

Ando88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rear delete will likely be the same as the 550. The after market.
I had the Ford Performance kit dealer installed in my GT350, which I sold last October. Got a good price for it, but regretted selling it about 2 weeks after it was gone.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, I was asking a legit question and looking for legit answer. But thanks anyways..
I was being honest! My Order has been in for 2 mos today, thanks ti the dealer screw up of putting in wrong order code, I have NOTHING yet

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is a legit question & believe it or not it was a legit answer. It may actually be that long if you order now! So far Ford has not done well with the release of the 2024 Mustang. JMO!
I was being honest with him, especially with the crap all of us are going through.
Sponsored