• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
you told me Ford did not raise prices.
i assume you're being sarcastic.

But yeah, that's why people gotta take what strangers say on an internet forum with a tiny grain of salt.

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
i assume you're being sarcadtic.

But yeah, that's why people gotta take what strangers say on an internet forum with a tiny grain of salt.
And the fact that things change in an instant. We see one thing at 8:00AM, another at noon, and then another at 8:00PM. Also we are constantly quoting what we see on the configurator which is wrong at least 50% of the time.

None of this matters. If you want a Dark House you will pay the price of admission.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
And the fact that things change in an instant. We see one thing at 8:00AM, another at noon, and then another at 8:00PM. Also we are constantly quoting what we see on the configurator which is wrong at least 50% of the time.

None of this matters. If you want a Dark House you will pay the price of admission.
There was a while there, the price on the first configurator screen did not match the summary price. Pretty hard to tell what was really going on.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
There was a while there, the price on the first configurator screen did not match the summary price. Pretty hard to tell what was really going on.
You’ve been here long enough to know that’s just the way it is. Personally, I think they do just to f-ck with us. This way they get more screen hits.
Sponsored