• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
I got my build week from Customer Service but it doesn't show up when I use the Order Tracker. It only says order confirmed. Anyone else in the same boat or is your build week showing on the tracker?
I heard the tracker only gets updated once the vehicle starts production. I guess time will tell. I dont even get an order confirmed when i plug in my info. But i got the order confirmed email the day i ordered and i got a build week of 6/12 with vin from customer service so idk..
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Did anyone get their build scheduled today reached out and that didnt have one last week?
Doesn't seem like I saw anyone post anything except for no progress posts.

Underway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gt Premium PP1
I got my build week from Customer Service but it doesn't show up when I use the Order Tracker. It only says order confirmed. Anyone else in the same boat or is your build week showing on the tracker?
Do you have a number or email for customer service?

rkmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'31 Chrysler, '59 Galaxie, & now '24 Mustang GT
I went here and used the chat. Calling the number also works. https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
Thanks for the information, was waiting for the scheduling email and decided to give this a try. Got my build date and VIN# from the Chat Agent. Not yet showing up on the vehicleordertracking# page yet, is this other's experience?

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Thanks for the information, was waiting for the scheduling email and decided to give this a try. Got my build date and VIN# from the Chat Agent. Not yet showing up on the vehicleordertracking# page yet, is this other's experience?
I got a VIN and build date today and it isn't showing up for me either. Mine has been so messed up beyond all recognition as my dealer gave me order codes to a Bronco after also putting in the wrong phone number and the wrong email address so mine has been so messed up I don't know that I'm even a good example for you to use.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Build date 6/5. Combination posted in my signature.
Small update- tracking system still doesn’t display scheduled production date but shows confirmation, VIN, everything else. The dealer initially gave me the week of 6/5 date and handed me a VIN, however, this morning I received my scheduled for production email with the date showing being built the week of 5/15! Potentially encouraging news for anyone with the PP and Nite Pony combo who thought it was constrained or would experience delays.

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I'm scheduled for 6/12. Wondering if I will get mine next week, like you. I got the same stuff you did

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
So I actually need to do another short update... I had my orders mixed up so just to clarify I ended up putting the exact same order in at two different dealers. one was placed on 3/27, and the other placed on 3/28. the one placed on 3/27 was scheduled for 6/5. The one placed on 3/28 was scheduled for 5/15. I can't explain why it was picked up this way.

Even then when I look in the system order tracker it provides an earlier build date than was emailed, and the other doesn't visually appear yet. Here is a screenshot of them side by side:

S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! build date_s650s

Last edited:

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
So I actually need to do another short update... I had my orders mixed up so just to clarify I ended up putting the exact same order in at two different dealers. one was placed on 3/27, and the other placed on 3/28. the one placed on 3/27 was scheduled for 6/5. The one placed on 3/28 was scheduled for 5/15. I can't explain why it was picked up this way.

Even then when I look in the system it provides an earlier build date than was emailed. Here is a screenshot of them side by side

build date_s650s.png
lucky you... :cool:

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Thanks! Wish I could understand the method to this madness, but there likely isn't one :crackup:
Ford, how they accept and schedule builds, is something of a black box; no one really knows how it works. Dealers receive allocations, prioritize their orders and discuss with their regional reps. What happens afterwards are Ford's internal processes. :inspect:

Regarding Member comments of the Order Tracker, the inconsistencies, that's, well, consistent. LOL. It's a series of systems which are not all connected, or update at different times and rates. It is not uncommon to have two sources, each with differing insight. :crazy:

But you've not only gotten orders in, but build dates for both, which is great. :like: :clap:

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Thanks! Wish I could understand the method to this madness, but there likely isn't one :crackup:
agree, I did the same, 2 orders the same, 2 different dealers, neither came thru with build date..UGH
Sponsored