• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I have week of June 19th build built date as well.
GT Premium
Vapor Blue
Nite pony
Active exhaust
When did you order?

I ordered on the 29th (orders opened on the 27th) so I'm wondering if I'll be in the second wave of builds.

GT Premium
Vapor Blue
PP
Active Exhaust (AE)
Magneride

No nitepony!

SanDiegoGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
When did you order?

I ordered on the 29th (orders opened on the 27th) so I'm wondering if I'll be in the second wave of builds.

GT Premium
Vapor Blue
PP
Active Exhaust (AE)
Magneride

No nitepony!
I ordered when the order banks opened 3/27, but didn’t get email confirmation until 3/31. Priority code 15.

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I ordered when the order banks opened 3/27, but didn’t get email confirmation until 3/31. Priority code 15.
Interesting! My understanding is priority code doesn't mean much, but I could be wrong.

Mine is 10 - ordered 3/29 and got my conf email that day. I might have to call Ford Marketing to see what's up. And before everyone bombards them with calls lol.

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
I contacted my sales guy he said they havent received any allocations but he’ll let me know closer to the end of the year like wtf?!!
This is what my dealer sent me yesterday. Use the "retail" number. Not the one that says order. It's also the "order code" number on your preview sheet. Hope this helps

59431.png
Retail # is the same as order # but I’m glad I called him as I found out my build day moved from 18th to the 16th May

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I called the Ford Marketing number as provided and was told my order is there, but is “awaiting scheduling action” status, so maybe next week?

Thoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I called the Ford Marketing number as provided and was told my order is there, but is “awaiting scheduling action” status, so maybe next week?
I got the same thing, mine was officially ordered on the 29th due to some communication issues between my dealer. So here's hoping we get VINs next week!

omagic89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost - Owned 2024 GT - On Order
Just checked with Ford by chatting online and mine has a build week of June 12th
I ordered 3/29 GT Premium, Auto transmission, 401A package, Nite Pony Vapor Blue
I'm surprised it got picked up so early, I was worried I ordered too late

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
GT convertible with PP ordered 3/27/23. Priority code: 19. "unscheduled - clean" as of 4/14/23. No idea if the performance package means a long wait - there seems to be conflicting info out there. Hoping to have at least some top-down time in southern New England before it gets too cold. If I get a late fall/winter delivery I'll have a flatbed tow it right into my garage and wait for spring.
Sponsored