• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Dealer sent me pic of VIN and build date. Looks like it will be built May 22nd

See signature of build details...

Not sure what the rest of the order details mean, but looks like it will be Delivered week of May 29th. But assume that just means out the door to the holding area

then needs to hit the rails once a full car is arranged

Hoping and praying I will see it early summer. Very short summers up in Canada!

Great job FORD!!
S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! InkedVIN
Sponsored

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2022 MT
I ordered a 2022 Mustang GT through Granger Ford, and my vehicle was delivered about 3-4 weeks after the build week.
I ordered a 2022 Mustang through Granger Ford, and my vehicle was delivered about 3-4 months after the build week.

My guess is that there are not a lot of convoy to Iowa happening during the winter. So the car seated on a factory parking lot for 3 months (Dec-Jan-Feb) before freezing temperatures resolved and shipping resumed.

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I ordered a 2022 Mustang through Granger Ford, and my vehicle was delivered about 3-4 months after the build week.

My guess is that there are not a lot of convoy to Iowa happening during the winter. So the car seated on a factory parking lot for 3 months (Dec-Jan-Feb) before freezing temperatures resolved and shipping resumed.
Wow. Much longer than I experienced. Mine had a build week of early January and was delivered by end of January.

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Dealer sent me pic of VIN and build date. Looks like it will be built May 22nd

See signature of build details...

Not sure what the rest of the order details mean, but looks like it will be Delivered week of May 29th. But assume that just means out the door to the holding area

then needs to hit the rails once a full car is arranged

Hoping and praying I will see it early summer. Very short summers up in Canada!

Great job FORD!!
InkedVIN.jpg
Good job!
My build date is 9 May, last five of the VIN: 02549. GT Premium, PP, 401A, Mag, AE, Recaro's. I was told we might see it end of June. Fingers crossed.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
So Dark Horse will be pushed back? I got Blue Ember with appearance package and handling package

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
So Dark Horse will be pushed back? I got Blue Ember with appearance package and handling package
So far does not look like it there have been several members with June build dates on their Dark Horses

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Did you ask for the status on your order or did they automatically sent you a email
He informed me yesterday my order was in "Previewing" I think that means its basically on deck to be scheduled.
Then today he sent me a picture of his screen and said they scheduled it. Still never got an email from Ford, but I put in My VIN in the tracker and its in the system now.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
He informed me yesterday my order was in "Previewing" I think that means its basically on deck to be scheduled.
Then today he sent me a picture of his screen and said they scheduled it. Still never got an email from Ford, but I put in My VIN in the tracker and its in the system now.
lucky my sales guy leaves me on read after I asked him if he can send me a updated version of the build

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I went another route since my dealer wasn’t playing nice. I was told that my build is scheduled for 6/12/23. The agent could not provide me with my VIN for security purposes, said I have to reach out to dealer for that. He also added that the update on my order was posted at 9:44am today. I’m super excited!

GT Premium
PP
Nite PP
AE
Magneride

Last edited:

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I went another route since my dealer wasn’t playing nice. I was told that my build is scheduled for 6/12/23. The agent could not provide me with my VIN for security purposes, said I have to reach out to dealer for that. He also added that the update on my order was posted at 9:44am today. I’m super excited!

GT Premium
PP
Nite PP
AE
Who did you reach out to? My dealer is being the same way just telling me Ford will send an email.

I got the same as you plus the recaros and magneride so hopefully it's a similar date.