• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pickup Day

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Exciting day today. My vapor blue GT premium was delivered yesterday and I am heading to pick her up at lunch today ❤ It's been 8 years since I bought a car. Any warranty stuff or packages I should consider when going to the finance officer?

Can't wait to share some pics with the group 🙂
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Exciting day today. My vapor blue GT premium was delivered yesterday and I am heading to pick her up at lunch today ❤ It's been 8 years since I bought a car. Any warranty stuff or packages I should consider when going to the finance officer?

IMO: unless they’re going be throwing in the extra warantee and paint protection and any other thing they wanna add once in finance dept that’s on them. Watch out for fancy math and stick to what works best for you.

well wishes, enjoy.

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
You can always come back and get the extend warranty, you can also check out this thread. https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/th...-on-ford-esp-dealer-cost.160130/#post-3257680

They tried to charge me around 5300 for a ESP and extended warranty, after passing on it the dropped the price quite a bit but I was irritated by the initial charge and the low amount they offered me for 2018 so I walked away without an ESP and two mustangs.

Enjoy the car it's worth every penny.

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
You can always come back and get the extend warranty, you can also check out this thread. https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/th...-on-ford-esp-dealer-cost.160130/#post-3257680

They tried to charge me around 5300 for a ESP and extended warranty, after passing on it the dropped the price quite a bit but I was irritated by the initial charge and the low amount they offered me for 2018 so I walked away without an ESP and two mustangs.

Enjoy the car it's worth every penny.
Thanks for the info. Interesting I don't see Florida in the drop down of available states 🤔

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
SO California and Florida don't allow it for some reason.

Love my ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Prem convertible triple black
You can reach out to Zach at Granger ford esp for options. My dealer inflated the extended warranty by over 1400.00 than what I paid at Granger. Also Ford Credit is offering 2.9% for 48 months or 3.9 % for 60 months. I think there may be a $500.00 incentive from ford. Picked mine up 2/9/24.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
You can reach out to Zach at Granger ford esp for options. My dealer inflated the extended warranty by over 1400.00 than what I paid at Granger. Also Ford Credit is offering 2.9% for 48 months or 3.9 % for 60 months. I think there may be a $500.00 incentive from ford. Picked mine up 2/9/24.
Also Ford is doing 1.9% for 36 months as well. I think these rates are good through April 2nd and then will be extended or changed (hopefully lowered). Come on Ford give us 0% on the Mustang:)

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Yeah some else suggested that but I guess buying a car in Florida does not qualify for whatever reason @Zach@Granger

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
If you plan to enjoy the car and keep it long term and not modify it, I would opt for the longest warranty that you can afford. I got 8 year / 100,000 miles PremiumCare warranty on mine. It seemed worth it for me since I plan on keeping this vehicle for a while and not modifying it. Plus, the Ford ESP came in handy on my previous F-150, but to each their own. Also, this car has a lot of electronics (and don't even want to imagine how costly/difficult it may be to replace the screens).

UNSAFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Vert, '06 Ford Ranger FX4 Supercab
Also Ford is doing 1.9% for 36 months as well. I think these rates are good through April 2nd and then will be extended or changed (hopefully lowered). Come on Ford give us 0% on the Mustang:)

Yes, please!!!!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
No extended warranty or extra bs. Just my opinion.
Same here. 3/36 & 5/60 is plenty of warranty for my $$$.

OP, enjoy your new pony! Can't wait to see pics!

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT

Yep, always buy your warranty AFTER the fact. You can login and buy any plan you want before the car runs out of 3/36 warranty. They always try to trick people into thinking they are getting a better deal at the time, stick to your guns and say NOPE.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang

Awesome news, congratulations!!! We'd love to see some pics!
Sponsored