• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Delivery Day Finally

LionK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Took delivery of my car today and I’m over the moon. I’ve wanted this car as soon as I saw it revealed and it’s been a process trying to get it. With the help of Mike Rey at Gorno Ford, I was able to get this car in just about 2 months time and the process couldn’t have been easier. It feels a lot different than the s550 ecoboost I had from every standpoint. I can’t believe I have it still but it’s even harder to believe how they managed to make it this loud from factory with the active exhaust lol. Glad to be part of the family finally!

S650 Mustang Delivery Day Finally IMG_8670

S650 Mustang Delivery Day Finally IMG_8650

S650 Mustang Delivery Day Finally IMG_8652

S650 Mustang Delivery Day Finally IMG_8667
Sponsored

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Congratulations. What are you gonna do to it? Springs? Wheels? etc

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Congrats, @LionK. Looks exactly like the GT I ordered last month (still not scheduled). I found a Dark Horse that was still on the production line and scooped it up instead. But would have been just as happy with the GT.

I grew up not far from Gorno. Good peeps.

EdMan63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2023 Explorer ST
Congrats. Good folks at Gorno Ford. I’m here in Michigan as well and know the owners.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Took delivery of my car today and I’m over the moon. I’ve wanted this car as soon as I saw it revealed and it’s been a process trying to get it. With the help of Mike Rey at Gorno Ford, I was able to get this car in just about 2 months time and the process couldn’t have been easier. It feels a lot different than the s550 ecoboost I had from every standpoint. I can’t believe I have it still but it’s even harder to believe how they managed to make it this loud from factory with the active exhaust lol. Glad to be part of the family finally!

IMG_8670.png

IMG_8650.jpeg

IMG_8652.jpeg

IMG_8667.jpeg
Another two month from order to delivery.
SMH. I am currently at three months and expect at least another six weeks. However, I am finally scheduled.

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
Congrats! It looks great.

OP
OP
LionK

LionK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Congrats, @LionK. Looks exactly like the GT I ordered last month (still not scheduled). I found a Dark Horse that was still on the production line and scooped it up instead. But would have been just as happy with the GT.

I grew up not far from Gorno. Good peeps.
Congrats on your dark horse I think you came out with the win for sure!

OP
OP
LionK

LionK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Congrats. Good folks at Gorno Ford. I’m here in Michigan as well and know the owners.
It’s the second mustang I’ve got from there they’ve always been good to me and my family!

OP
OP
LionK

LionK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Another two month from order to delivery.
SMH. I am currently at three months and expect at least another six weeks. However, I am finally scheduled.
I was lucky enough to get good treatment in the factory with the help of Mike at Gorno. I hope your car comes faster than 6 weeks but either way I think it’ll be worth the wait

Reactions: DCS

UNSAFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Vert, '06 Ford Ranger FX4 Supercab
Congratulations! Great looking Mustang! Placed our order on 1/8 and it was built on 3/1. Last night received the shipped to dealer notification with a delivery date range of 3/15 - 3/28. Can't wait!

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Congratulations! Great looking Mustang! Placed our order on 1/8 and it was built on 3/1. Last night received the shipped to dealer notification with a delivery date range of 3/15 - 3/28. Can't wait!
Wow! Another 60+ day order to delivery.

UNSAFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Vert, '06 Ford Ranger FX4 Supercab
Wow! Another 60+ day order to delivery.
FWIW, ours is a GT Premium convertible with the 401A package, Auto, PP, NP, Active Valve Exhaust, Magnaride, and red calipers.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang

IMG_8670.png

IMG_8650.jpeg

IMG_8652.jpeg

IMG_8667.jpeg
Congratulations on your Mustang! That's one beautiful ride you've got there!

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
Good for you brother!! Enjoy the hell out of it. More fun the the 2.3 IMHO.
Sponsored