• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealer Just Confirmed Delivery....Finally....But not really....

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I ordered my GT Convertible 5/27/23 from a dealer in TN. Production week was set for 7/19/23. I was told the car would be delivered to the dealer the first week or second week of August (both by the Ford Chat and the local dealer). I heard this week from the dealer that it would likely be delivered 'sometime in September.' But he also reinforced 'things are very fluid.' So, basically he still has no idea when to expect the car.

And of course...this isn't my final car. They left off AVE when they placed the final order, and we didn't catch their mistake until the Window Sticker generated. So, I had to reorder in July. New Production week is set for 9/17/23. So, maybe December delivery to dealer. Maybe? A guess a guy can dream. Right?

For now...all I have are the photos and videos online....so keep them coming as yours get delivered.

S650 Mustang Dealer Just Confirmed Delivery....Finally....But not really.... 2024 Ford Mustan
Sponsored

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Beautiful car. Hang in there. It'll be worth the wait.

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
My dealer confirmed my order line by line. When he put the order in Vincent, he again confirmed line by line before hitting send. ordered 8/12, received my build date email 8/17. Build date is 10/2. GT Premium Convertible.

OP
OP
JohnP

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
My dealer confirmed my order line by line. When he put the order in Vincent, he again confirmed line by line before hitting send. ordered 8/12, received my build date email 8/17. Build date is 10/2. GT Premium Convertible.
Yeah, my dealer sent the Order Confirmation sheet to me, I signed off on it because it was 100% accurate. But apparently when he entered into the final system, he left off AVE. His mistake. He owned it 100%. But it set me back at least 60 days. NOT the end of the world. But it's tough having to wait....
Sponsored