• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can I just say I'm really loving this car!

OP
OP
samson

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Congrats on ur car, it’s a beauty

But 1000 $ to get wheels painted black!!!
My old genesis coupe came with aluminum wheels, i paid a shop 150 bucks to paint them glossy black.. and they lasted flawless for 8 years.

Get them painted somewhere else, don’t get robbed.
I was just saying that's what the dealership says they paid (and they are probably lying). If I ever get them painted I'll do my homework.
Sponsored

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT convertible, 2024 Mustang GT conv.
S650 Mustang Can I just say I'm really loving this car! IMG_3763
S650 Mustang Can I just say I'm really loving this car! IMG_3765
I’ve got just over 300 miles on mine so far, and loving it. On a leisurely drive at about 50 mph, I saw around 34 mpg. Around town, and coming onto it, I see much lower gas mileage. Definitely capable of 30 mpg on the highway if you keep your foot out of it, but who wants to do that. I was not fussy about the standard GT wheels, so bought a set of “take off” Mustang wheels that were a few years old and apparently only had about 200 miles on them. Paid $500 for them. Definitely liking the look of the new wheels more. Here are some comparison pictures.

OP
OP
samson

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IMG_3763.jpeg
IMG_3765.jpeg
I’ve got just over 300 miles on mine so far, and loving it. On a leisurely drive at about 50 mph, I saw around 34 mpg. Around town, and coming onto it, I see much lower gas mileage. Definitely capable of 30 mpg on the highway if you keep your foot out of it, but who wants to do that. I was not fussy about the standard GT wheels, so bought a set of “take off” Mustang wheels that were a few years old and apparently only had about 200 miles on them. Paid $500 for them. Definitely liking the look of the new wheels more. Here are some comparison pictures.
Those look good and probably a little easier to clean too. I think if I buy a second set of wheels I'll go black and switch back and forth periodically. Awesome pictures by the way!

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
IMG_3763.jpeg
IMG_3765.jpeg
Wow, the older OEM rims look so much better than the stock wheels that came on the car!
Good work on doing that. Big improvement in my opinion.

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Usually convertibles aren't my thing, but they look good on the s650! Really nice car!

Tomasfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Congratulations! I picked up mine April 20th! I look forward every day I get home from work to go for a drive, as long as its not raining. Which has been difficult the last few weeks. Plus, I had it PPF, striped, and ceramic coated right after I bought it which kept me from driving it for 10 days.

I cannot get enough of that Active Exhaust Coyote 5.0 Howl!

S650 Mustang Can I just say I'm really loving this car! IMG_7226

OP
OP
samson

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations! I picked up mine April 20th! I look forward every day I get home from work to go for a drive, as long as its not raining. Which has been difficult the last few weeks. Plus, I had it PPF, striped, and ceramic coated right after I bought it which kept me from driving it for 10 days.

I cannot get enough of that Active Exhaust Coyote 5.0 Howl!

IMG_7226.jpg
That's a beautiful build. The stripes with the yellow paint and shadow silver wheels looks really good!
Sponsored