• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I'm just waiting to see a Pony Package

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
The GT and Dark Horse look to boi racer to me. Like a MAch1 banged a Civic Type-R. with those vents and the hood. The EcoBoost is actually a handsome looking car. Looking forward to hear about the power specs on the 2.3 and what a Pony Package would look like. Or a potential Hi-Po for it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Schwerin

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
well all the vents are actually functional so not exactly boy racer shit
Being functional doesn't make it LOOK good, and most people aren't gonna take a GT to 160+ so who gives a shit? 3% of buyers? Give me a car that LOOKS good first. If you can't make Form and Function blend, your a shit designer, cuz that's the POINT of your job.

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
Being functional doesn't make it LOOK good, and most people aren't gonna take a GT to 160+ so who gives a shit? 3% of buyers? Give me a car that LOOKS good first. If you can't make Form and Function blend, your a shit designer, cuz that's the POINT of your job.
I'll give you the GT with that awkward black bar at the bottom but I'm really struggling to see what the issue is with Dark Horse, it's barely different from the S550 GT Grille.

S650 Mustang I'm just waiting to see a Pony Package 1663258595109
S650 Mustang I'm just waiting to see a Pony Package 1663258626878

OP
OP
Schwerin

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
I'll give you the GT with that awkward black bar at the bottom but I'm really struggling to see what the issue is with Dark Horse, it's barely different from the S550 GT Grille.

1663258595109.png
1663258626878.png
I'm going to have to see it in other colors, but im just NOT a fan of a lots of black lines/vents/fins all over the front of my car. The GT350 managed to strike a balance that looked good on other colors than something dark. I don't think the DH can do the same with all that it has going on. Even the Mach1 front was to busy for me.
Sponsored