• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Nite Pony Package on a Black Mustang PP

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
What do you guys think about the Nite Pony Package on a black Mustang Performance Pack.

The roof is already black without the package
The spoiler is already black without the package
The side mirrors are already black without the package

Do you think it's worth the money for only blacked out badges, headlights and rims?

I actually like the black Mustang with Nite Pony Package, but the blacked out headlights are something I dislike. The chrome in the headlights on a total black car really makes a huge difference.

We have a Race Red and a Grabber Blue and my son wants to buy a a Black one, but I tried to talk him out of the Nite Pony Package on the black.
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Thatā€™s almost close to the same question that arises for the convertible and performance pack. They ainā€™t gonna let you on track without mods (convertible) and from what Iā€™ve heard they all come with the strut and k brace.

if itā€™s his cash (financial responsibility) and itā€™s what he wants, provide insight and thoughts but in the end his decision.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
See my signature below.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You asked, "Do you think it's worth the money for only blacked out badges, headlights and rims? "

My signature clearly shows a Shadow Black GT with the PP and the Nite Pony Package on order.

I thought that was fairly self-explanatory. :)

OP
OP

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
You asked, "Do you think it's worth the money for only blacked out badges, headlights and rims? "

My signature clearly shows a Shadow Black GT with the PP and the Nite Pony Package on order.

I thought that was fairly self-explanatory. :)
I did not ask who has 1.

You have 1, so the least I expected from you is the thought behind your decision.

But I guess that's too much for you to explain.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did not ask who has 1.

You have 1, so the least I expected from you is the thought behind your decision.

But I guess that's too much for you to explain.
I don't have one. I ordered one.

The fact that I ordered exactly what you asked about doesn't literally and directly answer your question?

OP
OP

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
I don't have one. I ordered one.

The fact that I ordered exactly what you asked about doesn't literally and directly answer your question?
"I don't have one. I ordered one"

The fact that you need to say this to make a point.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"I don't have one. I ordered one"

The fact that you need to say this to make a point.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The fact that you couldn't draw a simple conclusion six posts ago speaks volumes ...

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will say this much, @RaceRedder: There is a GT on a lot not far from here that is EXACTLY the same way as what I ordered EXCEPT for one option package: The Nite Pony Package. I'm considering that one to get into it now, but that doesn't chagne the fact that I would pay the extra $ for the NPP if available.

Lou Rizzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Wildtrak
What do you guys think about the Nite Pony Package on a black Mustang Performance Pack.

Do you think it's worth the money for only blacked out badges, headlights and rims?

I actually like the black Mustang with Nite Pony Package, but the blacked out headlights are something I dislike. The chrome in the headlights on a total black car really makes a huge difference.

We have a Race Red and a Grabber Blue and my son wants to buy a a Black one, but I tried to talk him out of the Nite Pony Package on the black.
I have the shadow black wit

i have the shadow black with the pp and nite pony package. I even have the black lug nuts and the black window louvres. I think it looks pretty sinister!

OP
OP

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
I will say this much, @RaceRedder: There is a GT on a lot not far from here that is EXACTLY the same way as what I ordered EXCEPT for one option package: The Nite Pony Package. I'm considering that one to get into it now, but that doesn't chagne the fact that I would pay the extra $ for the NPP if available.
Still no thoughts shared about why, what and how you came to that decision. No problem son. Sharing thoughts is not for everybody.

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PPGT Manual MGW
Not worth it to me. I also dislike the darker headlights. I swapped the badges $200ish, and was going to powder coat the carbonized gray PP wheels but bought new black ones instead. Loving my Shadow Black PP.

OP
OP

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
I have the shadow black wit

i have the shadow black with the pp and nite pony package. I even have the black lug nuts and the black window louvres. I think it looks pretty sinister!
Have you ever thought you will pay the same as others but get less because your car is already black on most parts?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
good luck keeping it looking clean for longer than 10 minutes
Sponsored