• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Delivery Day Finally

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Another two month from order to delivery.
SMH. I am currently at three months and expect at least another six weeks. However, I am finally scheduled.
Cute, I ordered mine mid-August 2023, and it’s finally being shipped to my dealership ;)
I’m gonna call mine Patience I think lol
Sponsored

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Cute, I ordered mine mid-August 2023, and it’s finally being shipped to my dealership ;)
I’m gonna call mine Patience I think lol
You're only the third I have found with that long of a process. All three were relatively early (Spring-Fall) orders.

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
My order was built on 22Feb. The tracker says shipped on 29Feb. Does mean it left the factory or its actually with shipper? I am told 13-26 March at the dealer. How could it take 27 days to go 550 miles???

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
You're only the third I have found with that long of a process. All three were relatively early (Spring-Fall) orders.
Yeah, kinda crazy, but I had ordered it saying I wanted it for March, as delays were pretty crazy back then, so I guess it will be working out greatly 🤷🏻‍♂️😉

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
I ordered mine 3/27/23 and took delivery 8/27/23. I am not mad on my wait as i knew i would have to wait for some time and there was nothing i could do about it. I dont know if you are coming off as complaining about your order taking so long, but there is an army of these cars in every different configuration sitting on lots. If you are tired of waiting, google your spec and start finding cars readily available to buy.
Sponsored