• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

She's finally home

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Picked it up on Thursday. Ordered back in March, what a journey. Little disappointed with the buying experience. I got a fair deal that was just under MSRP but had to fly early morning to pick it up.

The car wasn't washed yet and after all the paperwork etc. I was just ready to get out of there since I had a 3 hour drive home. The ride home was awesome, it's surprisingly comfortable, pushed it a bit and got some thumbs up along the way but it was an exhausting day.

Had a chance to give it a good wash today take a couple pics and the excitement finally really kicked in. I am taking it to a dealer to fix a few paint issues and align the back bumper better which caused a small chip. But overall very happy with the car. For those still waiting hang in there it's worth it.

S650 Mustang She's finally home PXL_20230916_212305850

S650 Mustang She's finally home PXL_20230916_212251388

S650 Mustang She's finally home IMG_20230916_214425
Sponsored

Last edited:

bweber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium, 17 V6 Convertible, 20 EB, 01 V6
Picked it up on Thursday. Ordered back in March, what a journey. Little disappointed with the buying experience. I got a fair deal that was just under MSRP but had to fly early morning to pick it up.

The car wasn't washed yet and after all the paperwork etc. I was just ready to get out of there since I had a 3 hour drive home. The ride home was awesome, it's surprisingly comfortable, pushed it a bit and got some thumps up along the way but it was an exhausting day.

Had a chance to give it a good wash today take a couple pics and the excitement finally really kicked in. I am taking it to a dealer to fix a few paint issues and align the back bumper better which caused a small chip. But overall very happy with the car. For those still waiting hang in there it's worth it.

PXL_20230916_212305850.jpg

PXL_20230916_212251388.jpg

IMG_20230916_214425.jpg
Congratulations!

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Nice color combo. How bright is the space grey. One shot it looks grey and in another it looks white. I ordered the same interior.

OP
OP
Southpaw78

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Nice color combo. How bright is the space grey. One shot it looks grey and in another it looks white. I ordered the same interior.
Thanks, it's definitely a light grey especially when the top is up but when the sun's out or light hits it, it can look white. I like it a lot.

The shots outside are when the clouds came, the one of the interior is in my garage with the lights on.
Sponsored