• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Order tracking showing build week / production scheduled email

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
The order tracking site is now showing a "Scheduled week of" for my build and I received my production scheduled email from Ford this morning.
Did anyone else receive their email today?

One thing I noticed, my email (and my chat with Ford customer service) said production is scheduled for the week of 6/12. The order tracking site shows the week of 6/5. My dealer also updated me last week that they see the build week of 6/5.

Either way it's starting out to be a good Thursday.

S650 Mustang Order tracking showing build week / production scheduled email BuildEmail
Sponsored

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
The order tracking site is now showing a "Scheduled week of" for my build and I received my production scheduled email from Ford this morning.
Did anyone else receive their email today?

One thing I noticed, my email (and my chat with Ford customer service) said production is scheduled for the week of 6/12. The order tracking site shows the week of 6/5. My dealer also updated me last week that they see the build week of 6/5.

Either way it's starting out to be a good Thursday.

BuildEmail.png
What did you order?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I think everyone who got the email says 6/19, but the dates we all got before are correct; the Ford tracker shows my original build week of 6/12

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
Yea my email says June 19 but I was told by Ford c.s. in chat June 12. Tracker still isnt working for me but havent tried to clear cookies yet

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Damn, tracker previously showed 6/19 build but not longer shows I am scheduled for production. I never received scheduled email, but I do have a VIN

bobdes368

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT 500
I'm confused on how orders that were placed after mine, have production dates. Does anyone know how Ford determines how these orders are chosen? My order is simple GT Premium with 401A and stripes. Placed on 4/1. Are orders based on the size of the dealership? I'm located in North Jersey just outside on NYC, so it's not like I'm the only order in a hundred miles.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'm confused on how orders that were placed after mine, have production dates. Does anyone know how Ford determines how these orders are chosen? My order is simple GT Premium with 401A and stripes. Placed on 4/1. Are orders based on the size of the dealership? I'm located in North Jersey just outside on NYC, so it's not like I'm the only order in a hundred miles.
Could be the stripes, but there seems to be order code priority that have no rhyme or reason in Ford's system. I am still waiting for a VIN and date, and I am getting impatient.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I have the same order, but no stripes and ordered from a high volume dealer.

I'm still unscheduled as well

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have the same order, but no stripes and ordered from a high volume dealer.

I'm still unscheduled as well
After working for FoMoCo for almost a decade calling on dealers, the term high volume dealer is funny to me. It is so manipulated for marketing.....and don't forget....fastest growing dealer.
Sponsored