• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

% off msrp on 24 GTs

Teghogh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The intent of this thread is to help the buyers to make an informed decision knowing what other deals are available. Please include the following:

msrp
Trim
Performance package
Transmission type

in SoCal I’m generally seeing 4.5k off on base manual GTs as they are apparently the least popular build but am not able to replicate the same deal on performance package equipped GTs.
Nationwide I’ve seen up to 6k in discount being offered on the dealer websites.
Given the rather large disparity between build and sold unit disparity and ~12k units avaiable for sale nationally I’m personally holding off until 15% off msrp discounts are attainable.
Sponsored

Last edited:

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
if you haven't called Ourisman Manassas, you haven't looked hard enough. And you weren't paying attention when last month I posted about 1-off discounts.

OP
OP

Teghogh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
if you haven't called Ourisman Manassas, you haven't looked hard enough. And you weren't paying attention when last month I posted about 1-off discounts.
They are right around 10 percent which I’m getting locally

mmerholz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Best deals on Mustangs, I've been told, is January/February, for vehicles on dealer's lots. I bought my son a 2021 new for $23,000 when MSRP was pretty much $30000. In March, they jacked them right back up close to MSRP. This is for cold climate areas in the east and mid-west. Spring shoppers start usually looking in March. Same holds true today. In Virginia up to 12% off in Jan/Feb. Now the prices are rising.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1

TheAficionado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Here in Seattle area they are a couple grand below MSRP, but if you go a little farther out you can get a good deal. I recently bought a base GT that stickered at $45,580, for $39,250, which is around 14% off. It’s just a base GT with the only options being the automatic and the polished aluminum wheels.

aternie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I bought mine last monday here in Jacksonville, Fl. Mine is just a base GT with manual and active exhaust. Sticker was 45, 315. I got them down to 39,800. Before I bought mine, I was finding them here locally for about 5k off of sticker pretty consistently. All I was shopping for was the base with active exhaust, so I can't speak to what the premiums are going for.

OP
OP

Teghogh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Here in Seattle area they are a couple grand below MSRP, but if you go a little farther out you can get a good deal. I recently bought a base GT that stickered at $45,580, for $39,250, which is around 14% off. It’s just a base GT with the only options being the automatic and the polished aluminum wheels.
was it advertised at that price ? How much negotiation did you do? That’s a great deal

TheAficionado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
was it advertised at that price ? How much negotiation did you do? That’s a great deal
It was slightly more than that, but the main place where I negotiated was on my trade in, getting them to come up about $4000 to where I broke even on my old vehicle. Add to that the financing deal (2.9% for 48 months) and WA state tax credit, and yeah was definitely a pretty solid deal.

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
another factor is dealers get desperate at the end of the month. So it's not too surprising to see SoCAL following the lead of Ourisman and other aggressive priced dealers lest it become cheaper to ship the car there than to buy locally.

The nationwide statistics shows Ourisman comprising 25% of all units moved.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Forget MSRP. It’s best to start your journey at dealer invoice cost. Start by checking out Ford’s X-Plan. Right now it might be the best you can do but going forward many folks have done even better.

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm
X-Plan is not dealer invoice cost. AZ Plan is much closer to invoice (give or take dealer holdback and some other minor costs), and X-Plan is thousands higher than AZ Plan on most vehicles.

CGNpony86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150
so those getting $5000 plus off msrp are not carrying a/x plan discount?
Sponsored