• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
What's interesting is they increased the redline to 7800 on the GT. I would've expected this on the DH with the different rods.
This also implies a N/A 5.0 could safely go to 7800 RPM. Wonder how much more power that's good for
I would wait to see if Ford releases it as an official increase in redline...

Unfortunately many times dyno graphs are made pretty by marketing and sometimes messed up...

20 plus years working in the automotive aftermarket ... I have seen many things

Hoping it does...

Also ... this car looks incredible...
Sponsored

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Anyone know if Ford or other aftermarket companies will release a GT PP style wing or front splitter? Whether it’s from Ford themselves? I’m wondering if S550 wheels will fit the 2024’s and onwards just cause I would like some s550 pp2 wheels on mine especially to give it that wider look or even Mach 1 wheels cause the 255’s I have on now are way too skinny for me lol

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Anyone know if Ford or other aftermarket companies will release a GT PP style wing or front splitter? Whether it’s from Ford themselves? I’m wondering if S550 wheels will fit the 2024’s and onwards just cause I would like some s550 pp2 wheels on mine especially to give it that wider look or even Mach 1 wheels cause the 255’s I have on now are way too skinny for me lol
they should fit, most the wheel brands advertising here are running 11's easily. As for the wing, give it time, there will be numerous options for wings like with the S550 GTPP/Mach1/GT500 wings

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Hopefully I could get a discounted price without those wheels somehow
Huh, I love the wheels. I think they look great. But I can completely see wanting to purchase a partial and not the entire package. I agree hopefully they will sell the major parts separately.

Do you feel all the extra torque when you are just casually driving around under 3,000 rpm or so or is it just when you put the pedal to the floor that all the extra power is available down low?
Is this a lead-in to a EB vs. V8 partial throttle racing post?

s3ltz3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT
The best S650 offering so far. Great job, FP.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Have they announced when ordering begins? I'm curious to see how much is optional versus standard on the package, and when the parts will be available for those that already have cars or don't want to order the entire package.

Last edited:

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Have they announced when ordering begins? I'm curious to see how much is optional versus standard on the package, and when the parts will be available for those that already have cars or don't want to order the entire package.

Thank you for bringing this thread back.... kind of curious too - I mean I think the Dark Horse is a good looking car- but this thing....it just looks right....I would love to see one in person to see if it has the same presence in person

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
i asked a couple weeks ago and FP customer support said they havent been given any timeline on when ordering or parts would be made. so we're still a ways off from this kit
Sponsored