• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

800+ HP 2024 Mustang GT? - Ford Performance Supercharger Kit

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
Hey all,

Ford Performance just released their all Supercharger Package for the 2024 Mustang GT’s!

Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 12.02.39 PM.png

Whipple Superchargers has been working extremely close with Ford Performance to develop an all new supercharger kit capable of more than 800 HP and finally, they’re stating that they’ve achieved this goal.

Per Ford Performance, the kit comes with :

• 3.0-liter 6th generation Whipple twin-screw supercharger
  • Patented dual air pass, dual water pass, dual intercooler technology
  • Oversized heat exchanger and high flow intercooler pump
  • High flow, dual beam fuel injectors
  • Billet high flow fuel rails
  • Integrated intercooled air-bypass system
  • 92mm throttle body
  • 120mm dual air intake system
  • Dual high flow filters
  • Tomahawk V2 flash tool with data logging capacity

Fits all auto and manual transmission-equipped Mustang GT models

Ford Performance also noted the launch of a Dark Horse-specific supercharger kit in the near future.

One of the best parts? - The kit has been tested to Ford durability standards and comes with a 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty while also being CARB compliant when installed by a dealer or ASE-certified technician.

As it debuting at this year’s SEMA show, we will shortly know pricing of these kits, however Ford plans on having them available towards the beginning in 2024.

What do you guys think?
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
What will we actually be able to see out of these with their tune?

how about 260gt or c16 and pulley it down a few more lbs??

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Looks like we lose the dual throttle body with this setup whereas I seem to recall Procharger using both throttle plates. Not sure if it would make a difference, but it did make this generation of the Coyote kinda special with the dual setup. That said, I think the warranty is way cool as this is a Ford performance kit.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Looks like we lose the dual throttle body with this setup whereas I seem to recall Procharger using both throttle plates. Not sure if it would make a difference, but it did make this generation of the Coyote kinda special with the dual setup. That said, I think the warranty is way cool as this is a Ford performance kit.
With the dual intake on this charger going into one for delivery would it not restrict air? Dyno tests between 1 on Whipple and 2 on Procharger would be interesting.🤨

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With the dual intake on this charger going into one for delivery would it not restrict air? Dyno tests between 1 on Whipple and 2 on Procharger would be interesting.🤨
There's no restriction with the single inlet/tb setup on the Whipple. They spent a ton of time and money on airflow models and actual testing on this. The blower will be making way more power than most will ever be able to support.

Stay tuned. Our kit shows up tomorrow!!!

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What will we actually be able to see out of these with their tune?

how about 260gt or c16 and pulley it down a few more lbs??
I believe we're looking at around 700rwhp with the Whipple provided cal to begin with. Keep in mind that it also will be offered with a powertrain warranty and 50 state certification for emissions. Once custom tuning becomes available to where you can run aftermarket fuel systems as well as different fuel types you'll be able to pulley it down. Then the sky is the limit.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
If their off the shelf stage 2 kit makes 700rwhp through an A10 on 93 then I am SOLD!

what are they still waiting on anyway… seems like this is taking forever for a pre established/sorted out platform.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If their off the shelf stage 2 kit makes 700rwhp through an A10 on 93 then I am SOLD!

what are they still waiting on anyway… seems like this is taking forever for a pre established/sorted out platform.
I believe we should see the 700rwhp mark with the Stg 2 right out of the box. I guess we'll find out shortly.

As far as why it's taking so long it's a lot more complex releasing a new kit than most think. Not only is this a completely new generation of superchargers being that it's a Gen 6 3.0L there's also a lot of other components (intake tubes, air boxes, hoses, throttle bodies, etc) that have changed from the S550 to the S650. So producing each one of those components is a timely process. Add into the mix tuning, durability testing and pricing it all for launch also takes some time. We should see official pricing and the ability to place orders around black Friday/cyber Monday. We will release details shortly.

tal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leschuck.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
It looks like this SC sits lower in the engine bay than the S550.

Will the strut tower brace (OEM or Motorsports) fit under the stock hood?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It looks like this SC sits lower in the engine bay than the S550.

Will the strut tower brace (OEM or Motorsports) fit under the stock hood?
You lose the ability to retain the strut tower brace when installing the Whipple / Ford Performance supercharger kit.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime.

Thanks!

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
You lose the ability to retain the strut tower brace when installing the Whipple / Ford Performance supercharger kit.
Is there quite literally no room at all, or is it that the market for people that want a strut tower brace and also have a Whipple is too small to justify making one?

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Hey all,

Ford Performance just released their all Supercharger Package for the 2024 Mustang GT’s!

Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 12.02.39 PM.png

Whipple Superchargers has been working extremely close with Ford Performance to develop an all new supercharger kit capable of more than 800 HP and finally, they’re stating that they’ve achieved this goal.

Per Ford Performance, the kit comes with :
  • 3.0-liter 6th generation Whipple twin-screw supercharger
  • Patented dual air pass, dual water pass, dual intercooler technology
  • Oversized heat exchanger and high flow intercooler pump
  • High flow, dual beam fuel injectors
  • Billet high flow fuel rails
  • Integrated intercooled air-bypass system
  • 92mm throttle body
  • 120mm dual air intake system
  • Dual high flow filters
  • Tomahawk V2 flash tool with data logging capacity

Fits all auto and manual transmission-equipped Mustang GT models

Ford Performance also noted the launch of a Dark Horse-specific supercharger kit in the near future.

One of the best parts? - The kit has been tested to Ford durability standards and comes with a 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty while also being CARB compliant when installed by a dealer or ASE-certified technician.

As it debuting at this year’s SEMA show, we will shortly know pricing of these kits, however Ford plans on having them available towards the beginning in 2024.

What do you guys think?
Me waiting for "Ford Performance also noted the launch of a Dark Horse-specific supercharger kit in the near future".

509Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150 4X4. Waiting on 2024 GT convertible in
Will Ford honor the warranty on the rest of the drivetrain? Transmission driveshaft rear differential and axles?

CT22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500
Is there quite literally no room at all, or is it that the market for people that want a strut tower brace and also have a Whipple is too small to justify making one?
I really hope they come out with an aftermarket one! That’s a big deal to me. This is a track focused car. I’m still going to get the SC that’s for sure but retaining the brace would be nice. Maybe the dark horse version will keep it?

any speculation of what will be different with the GT vs. DH versions??

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s really hard to tell until we have a kit installed on a car. However based on the FP800 car you can see they aren’t using a brace so I’m not sure if one can be made to fit and clear the stock hood.
S650 Mustang 800+ HP 2024 Mustang GT? - Ford Performance Supercharger Kit IMG_9514
Sponsored