• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

800+ HP 2024 Mustang GT? - Ford Performance Supercharger Kit

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
Me waiting for "Ford Performance also noted the launch of a Dark Horse-specific supercharger kit in the near future".
We should see an announcement on the DH kit here shortly.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
I really hope they come out with an aftermarket one! That’s a big deal to me. This is a track focused car. I’m still going to get the SC that’s for sure but retaining the brace would be nice. Maybe the dark horse version will keep it?

any speculation of what will be different with the GT vs. DH versions??
I don't believe either system will allow you to retain the stock strut tower brace. At least that's what I've been told by the powers that be.

I believe the only real difference between the GT and DH kit is the calibration. I'll confirm and reply once I have an answer.

Thanks!

CT22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500
I don't believe either system will allow you to retain the stock strut tower brace. At least that's what I've been told by the powers that be.

I believe the only real difference between the GT and DH kit is the calibration. I'll confirm and reply once I have an answer.

Thanks!
I wonder if many will consider the ProCharger option than to retain the brace? If someone can jailbreak the system so any tuner can have access I might really consider that instead. Here in TX our emissions aren’t as crazy as CA. I’ll happily take a tune that isn’t 50 states to get a better tune.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
It’s really hard to tell until we have a kit installed on a car. However based on the FP800 car you can see they aren’t using a brace so I’m not sure if one can be made to fit and clear the stock hood.
IMG_9514.jpeg
Curious, what’s the over-under line (betting) on the filters? Which gets used more?
Sponsored