• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Only the ecoboost has piped-in sound
Sponsored

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Great review! Itā€™s much better coming from an owner. I will be an owner soon, but it will be my first Mustang. I have no comparison other than driving several over the years.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
Heads up display would be really nice!! I kind of wondered if they punted on that because of the new screen setup or maybe just the software challenge of building it...or cost... šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
Heads up and a PDR should have been a base part of this digital upgrade. I think those should have been in the 18 refresh considering Camaro had both of those in 16.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Dang, youā€™re still waiting? I have a little over 200 miles on mine. For some reason the little wrench came on it a few minutes ago that said it needed serviced soon. We went in to the store and when we started it back up it was gone
Yup I'm scheduled for the week of 10/16 to go into production. So im expecting delivery around my bday in November. So a week before or after the 24th of November if I had to guess.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Yup I'm scheduled for the week of 10/16 to go into production. So im expecting delivery around my bday in November. So a week before or after the 24th of November if I had to guess.
The one I ordered(2nd one) didnā€™t get canceled and it is due to be built week of November 20. Should have waited for it, as I have to have surgery so wonā€™t be able to drive the one I have now for awhile. Hoping to get to put off surgery until November

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The one I ordered(2nd one) didnā€™t get canceled and it is due to be built week of November 20. Should have waited for it, as I have to have surgery so wonā€™t be able to drive the one I have now for awhile. Hoping to get to put off surgery until November
Oh nooo I hope it's nothing serious and you can get back to do the stuff you want to do.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Oh nooo I hope it's nothing serious and you can get back to do the stuff you want to do.
3rd shoulder surgery, 2nd for tear in rotator cuff. They arenā€™t sure if they will be able to do it and wonā€™t know for sure until they get in there. Depends on scar tissue etc. if they canā€™t do it, then will clean it up. May end up having to have complete shoulder replacement if this doesnā€™t work. He just thought I was too young for that. Now you and me both know better. Maybe itā€™s the nose ring, he thinks I am younger than I really amšŸ˜‚, but he knows my age if he reads the paperwork. On top of that, now I have 3 fingers with trigger finger!
I love my manual but wish now I would have gotten an automatic.

OP
OP
marcekb

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
The MT82 is made in China... nuff said.
Might need some documentation on that... I found articles mentioning that the manuals have a soft limit of 7250 and hard limit of 7500. None suggest that the GT has a lower limit than the Dark Horse.

I have also seen multiple reviews saying the MT82-D4 in this car was improved and feels noticeably better than before. Would have preferred the Tremec for sure, but wasn't an option on the GT. But I haven't had any issue with this one so far.

Last edited:
OP
OP
marcekb

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Only the ecoboost has piped-in sound
Thanks for putting this to rest! I've been thinking it could be a different sound I hear occasionally, which is probably fine...but glad to know it isn't engine piped in. Now kind of curious if there's a speaker or something else immediately behind the screens.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3rd shoulder surgery, 2nd for tear in rotator cuff. They arenā€™t sure if they will be able to do it and wonā€™t know for sure until they get in there. Depends on scar tissue etc. if they canā€™t do it, then will clean it up. May end up having to have complete shoulder replacement if this doesnā€™t work. He just thought I was too young for that. Now you and me both know better. Maybe itā€™s the nose ring, he thinks I am younger than I really amšŸ˜‚, but he knows my age if he reads the paperwork. On top of that, now I have 3 fingers with trigger finger!
I love my manual but wish now I would have gotten an automatic.
Well hopefully you don't need a replacement. But shoulders are tricky to heal. They take a lot of abuse.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
The missing ambient light in the cupholders is such a stupid move from Ford. I wish I could slap anyone who decided to remove them. Pricks
Costs Ford less to build the car while they charge you more for the car.
Sponsored