• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Hopefully they get some GT's in my area. I would love to go look at one in person to get a feel for how it looks.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I love the review! I am just hoping that I will not be let down purchasing the EcoBoost. The V8 seems like the way to go if you really want that power. Probably worth the extra dough!

I am a first time buyer of the Mustang as I always wanted one my whole life. After seeing this video, I almost want to change my mind and go with the V8. But economically the price for me was telling me to stay with the EcoBoost!
We had a 21' EB Mustang before the Bronco. They have great potential. Esp as a road/track car. Weight balance and the ability to easily make more power with a few properly added mods and a tune.

That said, Don't if you are having that many doubts. Get the Coyote.

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Two cup holders but one phone slotā€¦.[stack ā€˜em?] Yes, minor detail, too late now. although usually it does come up when both cup holders are being used.
Speaking of phone slots, I wonder if this one will keep asking me if I want to connect the phone to the car like my s550 did. Even after years of plugging it for a charge it still asked me every time if I wanted to connect/pair and I found it annoying.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
From the same channel:

From the same channel:

Was that the atlas blue? If so, Iā€™m definitely going to need that silver racing stripe
From the same channel:

Was that the atlas blue? If so, Iā€™m definitely going to need that silver racing stripe
I didnā€™t have volume up when I watched it, sorryšŸ˜Š I hate it that Iā€™m not gonna get my wing

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I love the review! I am just hoping that I will not be let down purchasing the EcoBoost. The V8 seems like the way to go if you really want that power. Probably worth the extra dough!

I am a first time buyer of the Mustang as I always wanted one my whole life. After seeing this video, I almost want to change my mind and go with the V8. But economically the price for me was telling me to stay with the EcoBoost!
Do yourself a favor and go to a dealer and test drive both. Back in 2015 when I was looking to purchase my first Mustang, I was going to get the Ecoboost. But after taking one out for a test drive I just couldn't do it. I've always had growling V8's and the sound of the Ecoboost just didn't do it for me. I think if you've never had a V8 car and just want a nice fun daily driver and want to save $$$ get the Ecoboost. Just be warned, once you hear that V8 rumble and sound, you may think twice.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Do yourself a favor and go to a dealer and test drive both. Back in 2015 when I was looking to purchase my first Mustang, I was going to get the Ecoboost. But after taking one out for a test drive I just couldn't do it. I've always had growling V8's and the sound of the Ecoboost just didn't do it for me. I think if you've never had a V8 car and just want a nice fun daily driver and want to save $$$ get the Ecoboost. Just be warned, once you hear that V8 rumble and sound, you may think twice.
I say follow your heart, you only live once!

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
YOLO has been invoked! Though I heartily agree if finances permit, go GT. I love getting 35mpg+ on my Kia (a 1.8L V4), but that car has no soul, none, zero. Therefore I would submit that a 5.0 V8 Coyote is "...The last of the V8 interceptors..." (see Madmax Roadwarrior for reference), and a worthy investment to keep you happy vs. the fartbox V4. Now if fuel economy and gas savings of $400-600 a year on 87 octane and longer travel range is more appealing, then by all means, if sound is not a factor, go Eco.
Sponsored