• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang Week, Myrtle Beach, S.C.... are you going?

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Mustang Week 2023 starts in a few days. Are you going and what are you taking?
Since I don't pick up the 24 until the 10th and I sold my 18, we are taking the wife's 2020.
Hope to see a lot of you guys there! Be safe and have fun!

S650 Mustang Mustang Week, Myrtle Beach, S.C.... are you going? IMG_2225
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Not going. My car was involved in a minor accident and it’s in the shop….so I can’t trade it for my new one that should be here in like 3 days…. 😕 Big Sad

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Not going. My car was involved in a minor accident and it’s in the shop….so I can’t trade it for my new one that should be here in like 3 days…. 😕 Big Sad
😒Sorry to hear that! I hope they get it repaired in time. Our 2020 was hit in the back a few months ago, all it needed was the bumper cover replaced, took four weeks to get it right. First time paint didn't match because they tried to get away with just panel painting it instead of blending into the quarters, second time runs in the quarter panel and bumper cover, third time there was some orange debris under the clear that stuck out like a sore thumb against the grabber lime and finally the fourth time we went to pick it up they got it right.
Sponsored