• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I agree the Mustang should have won this review- but the review was dumb.
Sponsored

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
the mustang did win...
I agree. In multiple ways at that. And since 2015 (at least), I have consistently watched reviewers award the Mustang the "most fun" title in matchups of every kind, regardless of so many other specs. Motortrend did too. I'm sure some people buy cars for bragging rights, but most drive them for fun. 😉

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Dude was annoying, for sure. But he still picked the better car as the winner. LOL

5.ooooooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
O7 merc mountianeer premier
Wow his points were clearly biased in favor of the challenger. How does the front look like a Ram truck. Also enough with the “it’s a Ford camaro”. That slant in the rear quarter panel is identical, but in person the mustang looks nothing like the camaro and is it”s own thing.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Wow his points were clearly biased in favor of the challenger. How does the front look like a Ram truck. Also enough with the “it’s a Ford camaro”. That slant in the rear quarter panel is identical, but in person the mustang looks nothing like the camaro and is it”s own thing.
Yea, I don't see what all the fuss is about. The Mustang has had rear haunches before the Camaro even existed.

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt

728Autos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Leiberman has to get people rilled up to watch him because otherwise he brings nothing of value as a journalist. He knows pissing off both fanbases ratchets up social media engagement and drives more clicks. The article and the video were subpar so dont waste your time if you havent already clicked the link.
Sponsored