• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Limbo?

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Yes seeing the same thing with the date changing on the bottom of the window sticker. Mine says 3/19/24 at the bottom today.
Ditto.
My Blend Date is Friday the 22nd. Yours is next Tuesday. I'll post what happens (if anything) on Friday.
Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Ditto.
My Blend Date is Friday the 22nd. Yours is next Tuesday. I'll post what happens (if anything) on Friday.
I'll keep an eye on mine too and will post an update on Tuesday or before if something changes

Reactions: DCS

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Go into Ford chat. I had the best luck knowing what was going on. The only time you should worry is if your window sticker or VIN disappears completely. That would mean vehicle was scrapped. It happened to someone during early production. They had to restart the order process over.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go into Ford chat. I had the best luck knowing what was going on. The only time you should worry is if your window sticker or VIN disappears completely. That would mean vehicle was scrapped. It happened to someone during early production. They had to restart the order process over.
I checked Ford Chat yesterday. Nothing new. "In Production" No date.

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
Has your Sticker been updated recently? Look at the very bottom for a date. Mine has been updated each day for the last three days. Only that bottom date has changed.
the AI is f'ing with you.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Everyone, if you're talking about the date at the bottom, underneath the box that has "This label is affixed pursuant of the Federal Automobile...", that date is pulled from when you visited the site for your window sticker. How do I know? I have pulled multiple window stickers (and this pertains to Ford only. I haven't tried other auto manufacturers' window sticker URLs or whatever) and even my Window Sticker for my vehicle had the date that I bought the vehicle because that was the date I opened up the Window Sticker in the Ford Window Sticker URL.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Everyone, if you're talking about the date at the bottom, underneath the box that has "This label is affixed pursuant of the Federal Automobile...", that date is pulled from when you visited the site for your window sticker. How do I know? I have pulled multiple window stickers (and this pertains to Ford only. I haven't tried other auto manufacturers' window sticker URLs or whatever) and even my Window Sticker for my vehicle had the date that I bought the vehicle because that was the date I opened up the Window Sticker in the Ford Window Sticker URL.
👆👆 This

SAL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 EcoBoost Rapid Red
My vehicle has been "In Production" (with no date) since 3/13/24. My sticker has been updated every day since 3/14/24. The only thing changed was the date at the very bottom.
Anybody have an idea what's going on?
Mine showed in production for something like 2 weeks. I don't know about Normal, but it certainly happens.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
My vehicle has been "In Production" (with no date) since 3/13/24. My sticker has been updated every day since 3/14/24. The only thing changed was the date at the very bottom.
Anybody have an idea what's going on?
The date at the bottom of the window sticker will always be today’s date. It’s showing the date that particular copy was downloaded.

Once your car enters production there are several steps it’s not a one or two day process. The order tracking site will not show all these steps. It looks something like this:
S650 Mustang Limbo? IMG_8819

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The date at the bottom of the window sticker will always be today’s date. It’s showing the date that particular copy was downloaded.

Once your car enters production there are several steps it’s not a one or two day process. The order tracking site will not show all these steps. It looks something like this:
IMG_8819.jpeg
Ok. What does “Blend Date” mean and how accurate is it?

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Ok. What does “Blend Date” mean and how accurate is it?
Blend date is the anticipated day when your car should start final assembly. It can move a few days based on parts, assembly schedules, etc. BTW - What you and I think of as the final assembly, Ford calls the trim line.

For reference, the blend date for my car was 6/9.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blend date is the anticipated day when your car should start final assembly. It can move a few days based on parts, assembly schedules, etc. BTW - What you and I think of as the final assembly, Ford calls the trim line.

For reference, the blend date for my car was 6/9.
Blend date on mine is 3/22.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Blend date on mine is 3/22.
Base on my experience, your car should start final either end of this week or early next week.

I’ll warn you, once the tracking site entered “in production” it didn’t update for a long time. My car was sitting at the dealer before it even said shipped. It may be a little more accurate now, but don’t get too hung up on what the site says.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
mine went "in production" on July 7th 23' and was stuck there until July 28th 23' when it went to "built", then no updates from then until it was an hour from my dealer on August 27th 23'.

this is the new normal, dont expect it to update if it does, for another few days. Take a breath and chill.
Sponsored