• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Let’s see some 2024 Mustang delivery content!!

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
We are like a bunch of kids on xmas eve... Perspective, Ford initially announced MY24 to be available summer of 2023. The first day of summer was just 2 weeks ago. I never believed their projected announcement, especially on a revamped MY. Add in supply issues, quality control, holiday shutdowns, I am a little amazed we are going to be getting these as soon as we are.

I can't stand to wait as much as anyone, though soon these threads are going to be full of pics and vids of our custom ordered ponies.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I doubt that these cars are going to get delivered and offered for sale before the end of the month.

I reached out to a couple of youtubers on instagram and they said that the review videos wont come till "towards the end of the month". I would guess that July 27th has some significance, since that is the reveal date of the Darkhorse R.

Spitball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicRS
I envy you American’s. Most of your Ponies will arrive in 2023. We haven’t even seen the Australian spec as yet. No idea on equipment or cost. The only thing we know is that delivery will be sometime in early/mid 2024. So I paid my deposit in February for something that is yet to be specified for a delivery that was at least 12 months away. So when you next think about your wait, remember your friends down under. And enjoy those rides when they grace your driveways.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
...So I paid my deposit in February for something that is yet to be specified for a delivery that was at least 12 months away.
Get in line!!!
I paid my deposit back in October.

I'm not happy about the 99.9% likelihood of only getting a black interior, and no space grey option.
Looking forward to seeing what arrives over there though.
We're going to be jealous down under.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Yea looks like everyone is getting the same generic eta of 17th-23rd it’s all bogus until they ship then I think we can believe the dates but it’ll suck if it’s not till august that they start being delivered especially after all the “early summer” talk
Is this whole 2024 mustang and dark horse a ponzi scheme. :crackup:

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
We are like a bunch of kids on xmas eve... Perspective, Ford initially announced MY24 to be available summer of 2023. The first day of summer was just 2 weeks ago. I never believed their projected announcement, especially on a revamped MY. Add in supply issues, quality control, holiday shutdowns, I am a little amazed we are going to be getting these as soon as we are.

I can't stand to wait as much as anyone, though soon these threads are going to be full of pics and vids of our custom ordered ponies.

Tbh when i put my order in (first time ever), I fully anticipated to not recieve it until like Oct to November, if at all (bc i heard the horror stories). So, if I DO get it in August, i will be happy still. If a bit dissappointed that I wont be able to take it on my mini road trip in a couple weeks

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Typical Ford... reference social media

Lets embargo videos of the very product that we want to launch, and miss out on the PR and free advertising, creating hype and orders.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
They said they were supposed to be delivered this week people have been very quite lately 😂 they probably got their cars and said fk the forum they was only on here to get their info lol
Personally I'd drive the shit outta it for a week or so, then hop back on to gloat, and then disappear again for another month before joining back as normal.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Here's a picture of mine in the driveway this morning :
If you blinked, you missed it

If you didn't blink, you probably still missed it.

Damn these new cars are faster than I thought
Sponsored