• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That looks great!

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I'm with everyone else. Stance looks awesome. :like:

ChrisMattice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 XLT
Agreed with everyone else. That is a perfect stance. When you say CJ Springs are you talking about the Accelatec springs on CJ Pony Parts?

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe, 2013 Honda CR-V, 2009 Ford Fusion

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
The stance looks great! That color always has me askin if I chose the right one.
You are questioning as you got one that color! We have seen yesterday and we love it and wish we would have gotten one, but afraid they will be most popular color and are kind of glad we didn’t get for that reason.

LionK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
You are questioning as you got one that color! We have seen yesterday and we love it and wish we would have gotten one, but afraid they will be most popular color and are kind of glad we didn’t get for that reason.
Yours looks great as well! I spent about an hour on the configurator trying to decide a color alone, too many good ones. I don’t even wanna know if they bring back grabber orange or avalanche grey next year 🤣

OP
OP

xmustangx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT
Yeah may be most popular color but all the others looked like they would just blend in with the crowd.
Sponsored