• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Let’s see some 2024 Mustang delivery content!!

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Has anyone received their s650s yet? We’re they actually delivered this week? Let’s see some content if you had yours delivered!! We all want to drool over them!
They said they were supposed to be delivered this week people have been very quite lately 😂 they probably got their cars and said fk the forum they was only on here to get their info lol

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
They said they were supposed to be delivered this week people have been very quite lately 😂 they probably got their cars and said fk the forum they was only on here to get their info lol
I’m sure there will be some of those. But I hope most would love to share their new rides!

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
What do you mean? I see the pic
Ha…ha…ha you got me! I was hoping for some content… I know all of you are too. I guess none have been delivered then?

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I think it's safe to say no one has gotten theirs yet. Mine is scheduled for delivery this upcoming week. My dealership is only 5 hours away from the plant so i'm really hoping I'll be receiving it quickly. I'll be sure to post if that ends up being the case!
Same. Hour from the plant and I’m hoping that cuts out some of the anticipation for transportation.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
I need a time machine to see mine as I don't expect it till the middle of August. It should show up before my birthday but I hope it doesn't show up while my roommate is getting knee replacement surgery.

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
According to a personal contact at Ford, they still have not reached OKTB since all assembly plants were shut down last week for the 4th of July. I'd expect Ford to release the vehicles soon because they are losing a lot of money just letting them sit there. After OKTB it's safe to assume another week for delivery to dealerships depending on what state you're located in. Michigan folks will likely receive their vehicles first.

We have an employee management lease Mustang on order and still no update for us either.

Last edited:

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
My GT Premium was built 6/8. I had an ETA of 7/3 but was delayed to 7/23. I wouldn’t be surprised if they delay the ETA again. I live in California so I’m guessing It’ll take longer to arrive.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
My GT Premium was built 6/8. I had an ETA of 7/3 but was delayed to 7/23. I wouldn’t be surprised if they delay the ETA again. I live in California so I’m guessing It’ll take longer to arrive.
Yea looks like everyone is getting the same generic eta of 17th-23rd it’s all bogus until they ship then I think we can believe the dates but it’ll suck if it’s not till august that they start being delivered especially after all the “early summer” talk
Sponsored