• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
I agree with your statement. I was really wanting the Oxford White Dark Horse with Red calipers. I will just get the Grabber Blue instead. I was also hoping to get black interior, I like the indigo, but would prefer black. I have the Recaro seats. They are so uncomfortable. Mine will be a daily driver and never tracked so I am going for comfort.

Do you think it is misprint on the order guide? Or misprint/misspoken in previous media releases?
Not sure what you're asking about as far as a misprint goes, but if you're asking about the Recaros, that was supposition on the part of a few people here (including myself after I asked about it) because the display cars had Recaros and seemed to show heating and cooling controls for the seats in the center display. That said, if you look at the press images, every one that shows the Recaros DOESN'T show the seat controls; they're either out of frame or obscured by something (like a door). It was telling then, and more telling now.
Sponsored

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
2023 is the last year for printed brochures, I believe. I had thought everything was online as well, but when I went to a Ford dealer on a parts run for work last summer (I work at a shop), I was surprised to see a couple rotating display deals (not sure what they're called) full of brochures. Snagged a 2022 Mustang one on my way out.
That's cool

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Not sure what you're asking about as far as a misprint goes, but if you're asking about the Recaros, that was supposition on the part of a few people here (including myself after I asked about it) because the display cars had Recaros and seemed to show heating and cooling controls for the seats in the center display. That said, if you look at the press images, every one that shows the Recaros DOESN'T show the seat controls; they're either out of frame or obscured by something (like a door). It was telling then, and more telling now.
There were reviewers that stated the recaros were heated and cooled. I remember this because it got me excited.
https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/threads/recaro-seats-new-2024.156454/post-3192388

llinthicum1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang
I assume that the 'M' on the automatic gear selector in the base Ecoboost is for manual shift. But there are no paddle shifters listed for the EcoBoost except for the HPP package. So what happens when you select 'M"?

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
They went out of their way to bold and specify that they were not heated and cooled. It's not like they just omitted it. Unless they put that statement under the wrong car trim...of those two, i'd say more likely misunderstanding on the reviewers part but time will tell
Ahhh. Then that was either a misunderstanding on their part or the order guide is wrong. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Anyone got any info on when dealers are getting their sample cars? I heard early march but wanted to see if anyone has gotten more info about it.

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
2023 is the last year for printed brochures, I believe. I had thought everything was online as well, but when I went to a Ford dealer on a parts run for work last summer (I work at a shop), I was surprised to see a couple rotating display deals (not sure what they're called) full of brochures. Snagged a 2022 Mustang one on my way out.
Interesting we haven’t had a brochure on the mustang in a while I have some things for like a gt500 but not the mustang

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Wow, your right! I never noticed that, but I am not interested in the Recaro seats. All the displays were Pre-production models. My guess is that the software for the "show" models had everything installed on it. If you get Recaro's I would think that will be deleted from your software.

I have seen multiple images of White Dark Horse with Red Calipers. I am guessing Ford decided they didnt want us to have that option.

I also hate that I cant order the Appearance package with Oxford white. I dont want Blue Ember, Vapor Blue, or Shaddow black. But I do want the black roof. I guess I can just wrap it aftermarket.

From what I read the hood graphics/strips do come standard with all colors? Is that what you have read?

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
I assume that the 'M' on the automatic gear selector in the base Ecoboost is for manual shift. But there are no paddle shifters listed for the EcoBoost except for the HPP package. So what happens when you select 'M"?
if I remember my time in a 100A/101A eco correctly, the 'M' is 'S' in those cars. I agree it's just !STUIPD! what Ford is doing with idiotic feature delineation between trim levels. Every A10 should come with paddle shifters. 99% of the people never use them but the inventory management and "oops" risk is non-trivial.

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, your right! I never noticed that, but I am not interested in the Recaro seats. All the displays were Pre-production models. My guess is that the software for the "show" models had everything installed on it. If you get Recaro's I would think that will be deleted from your software.

I have seen multiple images of White Dark Horse with Red Calipers. I am guessing Ford decided they didnt want us to have that option.

I also hate that I cant order the Appearance package with Oxford white. I dont want Blue Ember, Vapor Blue, or Shaddow black. But I do want the black roof. I guess I can just wrap it aftermarket.

From what I read the hood graphics/strips do come standard with all colors? Is that what you have read?
Haven't looked in depth as far as hood graphics; I tend to eschew such things.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
For the Dark Horse MagneRide Dampening System is standard. So why is it listed in the optional Dark Horse Handling Package as Magnetic Dampening System too?

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
For the Dark Horse MagneRide Dampening System is standard. So why is it listed in the optional Dark Horse Handling Package as Magnetic Dampening System too?
yet aother techwriter gaff. Ford just needs to put this out in a CMS and let the Internet edit it for them. They clearly can't be bothered to proof-read.
Sponsored