• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Key Fob

S65026

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape V6
Has anybody seen the key fob for the S650? I assume that Ford is using the same fob but with a button for remote rev on automatics.
Sponsored

mabcim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64.5 Mustang Conv, ‘22 Maverick, ‘23 Escape
That one is a stick, so no auto reviving. There is a spot on that fob for another button.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Remote rev is not a stand alone button. It's a sequence: unlock - lock. I'll see if I can post the source video later.
I have seen this video somewhere too. It is a sequence. Lock-remote start-then press remote start and hold for rev. Something like that. But only available on the 10-speed auto I believe.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
So the car hits the brakes after it revs too? Feels like there was someone in the driver seat giving the throttle the juice then hitting the brake. I’ll be waiting for another vid before believing this one

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
i would think ford would upgrade the key fob, after a new body change

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Not sure if I would ever use this feature...but I will say it sounds pretty damn good in that video with the active exhaust.
Sponsored