• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
Oh my…that’s a beast!! Love it. Thanks for sharing! I love seeing people get theirs. My build date is not until Sept 18.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Congratulations on your new ride!

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Love the close up interior pics to get to really see it and at night, this confirms that there is no ambient lighting in the cupholders now which is unfortunate but still looks great!

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Can you confirm if your strut tower brace has the GT plaque on it or is that another little cost cutting measure by Ford now.

OP
OP
JediMindTrix

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
Can you confirm if your strut tower brace has the GT plaque on it or is that another little cost cutting measure by Ford now.
I will check back in a few days. I do recall seeing it when I first looked but I could be wrong.

Right now she’s getting a ceramic coat which I will say still borderlined between a 1-2 step paint correction. If you got PP with the spoiler (or any winged spoiler for that matter) double check the corners because mine was all the way down past the paint and couldn’t be saved. Almost like they put it on at a mod center separately and had it set on the ground prior to install

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Love the close up interior pics to get to really see it and at night, this confirms that there is no ambient lighting in the cupholders now which is unfortunate but still looks great!
Really? Well that stinks. They and no light up gear selector. I’m amazed how they cheap out on some things with every update.

OP
OP
JediMindTrix

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
on the bumper with the blue circles is where there was micro swirls. The red circle is where the paint was worn all the way down. In the side profile shot, and you can kind of see it, is where there was a nice scuff. on the trunk lid and rear fenders there was some hefty water spots. All together it needed a two-step paint correction.

S650 Mustang JediMindTrix’s Black S650 Mustang GT (delivered) paint markup 2

S650 Mustang JediMindTrix’s Black S650 Mustang GT (delivered) paint marku

OP
OP
JediMindTrix

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven’t brought it up to my guy yet since I haven’t got my vehicle back yet but I recommend EVERYONE getting a winged spoiler check this area on both sides upon delivery because it appears to be an assembly issue. Bring it up immediately

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Losing the ambient lights in the cupholders is such a piddly little thing in the grand scheme, but it just comes off as such a cheap move. I always liked the cupholder lights in my S550.

OP
OP
JediMindTrix

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Losing the ambient lights in the cupholders is such a piddly little thing in the grand scheme, but it just comes off as such a cheap move. I always liked the cupholder lights in my S550.
I agree but likewise still think it’s a shame they got rid of it. It was one of those little things I subtly really liked in my S550 too

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I agree but likewise still think it’s a shame they got rid of it. It was one of those little things I subtly really liked in my S550 too
Especially if you put small bottle of water in them and seeing the water or droplets getting in that color. But Ford never understands true aesthetics and remove things that are fun....
Sponsored