• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Installed Steeda GT500 spoiler

allenquanobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Have not seen any real aftermarket spoiler that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, so went with the Steeda GT500! Looks amazing and very happy with it. Side note, if anyone has tips on how to get bolts out of the trunk because my dumbass did not follow instructions correctly, that would be greatly appreciated.

S650 Mustang Installed Steeda GT500 spoiler unnamed (1)

S650 Mustang Installed Steeda GT500 spoiler unnamed

S650 Mustang Installed Steeda GT500 spoiler unnamed (2)
Sponsored

CDNV8S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future owner S650 GT PREM
Did u remove the factory trunk lip spoiler to install? and did it mount to the holes from it easy? Thanks

OP
OP

allenquanobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Did u remove the factory trunk lip spoiler to install? and did it mount to the holes from it easy? Thanks
Removed the trunk lip spoiler per the instructions. Their instructions are pretty clear, and there's a video. Only tricky part was cleaning up the factory adhesive from the OEM spoiler and as mentioned in my post getting the bolts out correctly. I messed up on that, so whenever I move my trunk up and down I can hear those bolts rattle. Small nuisance for me since it doesn't affect anything driving, but looking to see if there's any solutions to that 😅

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
ive dropped a bolt in the trunk lid as well, get a long flexible magnet or extendable magnet and kid of figure out where it is, shove the magnet down in that direction until it catches it lol, took me about 10 minutes to fish mine out. take the carpet like liner off the trunk lid to have access to multiple directions to go at it. good luck lol

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP

I hate to be a jerk, but I can’t stay silent.
That spoiler is ugly and does not belong to the S650.

Anyone saying otherwise is trying to be kind enough to not hurt your feelings with the truth.

Sorry again for being blunt

OP
OP

allenquanobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I hate to be a jerk, but I can’t stay silent.
That spoiler is ugly and does not belong to the S650.

Anyone saying otherwise is trying to be kind enough to not hurt your feelings with the truth.

Sorry again for being blunt
No worries haha it’s just opinions. I like it a lot! Plus whenever a better one comes out in the future can just replace it! What spoiler would you replace it with? :eek:

Reactions: BTL

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
No worries haha it’s just opinions. I like it a lot! Plus whenever a better one comes out in the future can just replace it! What spoiler would you replace it with? :eek:
The only one that seems to be fitting is the stock one.

but you’re right it’s opinions after all.

Yours probably looks better in reality in pictures.
Sponsored