• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GT Premium with Performance Pack

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Took delivery of my car last Thursday, I have to say Iā€™m disappointed so far. Main reasons are due to the damage found after dealer supposedly did PDI. They did t install the air deflectors, locking lug nuts or the tow hook. There are four panels on my car that have chips and/or gouge that will require paint work. Of course theyā€™re blaming shipping and will contact me when the can schedule it in. The are going to do the work off site at a shop they said they own that is located about an hour away. I asked them if they were going to trailer the car there, he said no they would drive it. I said absolutely not! The car has 110 miles on it so itā€™s not out of break in period and I donā€™t want someone driving the crap out of my car for an hour. He said he would relay that to his manager. Iā€™m so sick and tired of the games these dealers play, this entire process has been less than enjoyable and exciting. Has anyone else had issues like this? Also, if you have the performance pack, is the emblem missing in the middle of your strut brace and all you have are the three holes staring at you? We looked at three others on the lot and neither of them had them installed either. On a positive note, it rides good.
Well, tinting the windows made me feel betteršŸ˜ drop it off to dealer Monday for the repairs.

IMG_4283.jpeg

IMG_4282.jpeg

IMG_4284.jpeg

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Info for strut tower plate.
IMG_4275.png
Hey guys! The seller has updated his product description to reflect 2024+ Mustang plates. I put my order in yesterday, he contacted me today with the he proof pic before sending the plate. I recommend this seller, he will make the plate you want. Attached is what I had done.

IMG_4318.png

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Hey guys! The seller has updated his product description to reflect 2024+ Mustang plates. I put my order in yesterday, he contacted me today with the he proof pic before sending the plate. I recommend this seller, he will make the plate you want. Attached is what I had done.

IMG_4318.png
I reached out to him on eBay as well and got a rapid response. Looks like a really nice piece to add on. @Stangerous thank you for posting this! I'll be ordering mine very soon, but I need it to read 486 HP, not 480. I'm sure he'll modify it.

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I reached out to him on eBay as well and got a rapid response. Looks like a really nice piece to add on. @Stangerous thank you for posting this! I'll be ordering mine very soon, but I need it to read 486 HP, not 480. I'm sure he'll modify it.
Oh crap, I forgot about that gain with active exhaust. Lol. Maybe Iā€™ll order another one
Sponsored