• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mritz7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang ecoboost premium
Well guys, I traded in my 2017 Ecoboost premium the Eco boost, premium performance, package, convertible, and finally received it. Not disappointing at all. Second day driving it, and it runs like a champ. It was delayed by four days due to a warped, driver, side mirror, luckily, there were six in stock, and the dealership was able to replace it.

One from the old Ricardo rust style to the new Burgundy and it looks terrific. Cluster is good and easy to work with. If you’re used to that like I am for my other vehicles. Handles terrific in the first couple drives sound system is excellent no complaints. Pictures enclosed. Another good piece of news, the air dams that fit on the side of the convertible top when it’s closed on my 17 also fit this car perfectly. For those who have an older model convertible.

IMG_6246.jpeg

IMG_6247.jpeg

IMG_6248.jpeg

IMG_6249.jpeg

IMG_6250.jpeg

IMG_6251.jpeg

IMG_6252.jpeg

IMG_6253.jpeg
Sponsored

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
MAN! Seeing that red stitching on the seats makes me rethink going black on black interior. Looks SA----WEET. NICE CALL!

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
Beautiful, can you please post a side shot as well as one with the Top Side Covers? I appreciate your time.

Was the 2017 a PP car, if not how does the PP ride feel compared to the non PP? Rougher? Do your 2024 have Magneride? Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP

Mritz7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beautiful, can you please post a side shot as well as one with the Top Side Covers? I appreciate your time.

Was the 2017 a PP car, if not how does the PP ride feel compared to the non PP? Rougher? Do your 2024 have Magneride? Thanks
A little too early to tell about the ride. First impression, stiffer but it is 2 days old.. The 2017 was not a PP pack. I did notice that there is less room in the back seats, ( if that is even possible) and the drink and storage box is set back about an inch

One problem today is with the Cruise control. on it own, twice it decided to go from 68- 80 then 82 mph. That was a little shocking. I let the dealer know. Has anyone else see that problem>

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
A little too early to tell about the ride. First impression, stiffer but it is 2 days old.. The 2017 was not a PP pack. I did notice that there is less room in the back seats, ( if that is even possible) and the drink and storage box is set back about an inch

One problem today is with the Cruise control. on it own, twice it decided to go from 68- 80 then 82 mph. That was a little shocking. I let the dealer know. Has anyone else see that problem>
Whaaaaat? That’s it a good problem to have. Hopefully they resolve it soon. Totally understand about the 2 day old break in ride feeling.

Last edited:

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
I rented a 2019 gt vert a while back, and I noticed that the passenger rear quarter window would not close all the way to the door window after the top went up. I was able to stick a finger in between the two windows, so I had to pull it shut. I am wondering if you have that problem

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
I see it has auto start stop. Was that on the window sticker by chance? Or I wonder if it was only an eco boost thing for now.

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
From what I have seen it’s only an EB install for now….sucks. I wish it was not there at all.

jimsgunshop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM YELLOW SPLASH
MAN! Seeing that red stitching on the seats makes me rethink going black on black interior. Looks SA----WEET. NICE CALL!

ME TOO WENT BLACK ON BLAKC ON MY SPLASH YELLOW LIKE THE RED BUT NOT SURE HOW IT WOULD LOOK ON THE YELLOW! WHAT WAS YOUR BUILD DATE MINE IS SITTIN G SOMEWHERE COMPLETED 9 DAYS AGO!! HOPEFULLY STRIKE DOESNT F UP SHIPPING

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Well guys, I traded in my 2017 Ecoboost premium the Eco boost, premium performance, package, convertible, and finally received it. Not disappointing at all. Second day driving it, and it runs like a champ. It was delayed by four days due to a warped, driver, side mirror, luckily, there were six in stock, and the dealership was able to replace it.

One from the old Ricardo rust style to the new Burgundy and it looks terrific. Cluster is good and easy to work with. If you’re used to that like I am for my other vehicles. Handles terrific in the first couple drives sound system is excellent no complaints. Pictures enclosed. Another good piece of news, the air dams that fit on the side of the convertible top when it’s closed on my 17 also fit this car perfectly. For those who have an older model convertible.

IMG_6246.jpeg

IMG_6247.jpeg

IMG_6248.jpeg

IMG_6249.jpeg

IMG_6250.jpeg

IMG_6251.jpeg

IMG_6252.jpeg

IMG_6253.jpeg
Love that it's finally home!

OP
OP

Mritz7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see it has auto start stop. Was that on the window sticker by chance? Or I wonder if it was only an eco boost thing for now.
No, it was not but I knew that it is standard on all the new vehicles.

RobzMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Conv.
I rented a 2019 gt vert a while back, and I noticed that the passenger rear quarter window would not close all the way to the door window after the top went up. I was able to stick a finger in between the two windows, so I had to pull it shut. I am wondering if you have that problem
I have had that same exact problem and it still does it to this day. 2015 Blue Convertible, V-6. Dealer fixed once and it soon went back to, I gotta slide it closed manually.

BradT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 convertible 2.3 ecoboost
Can you tell me when you ordered yours? This is the exact car I ordered for my wife on June 8, all I’ve received is an email confirmation of the order and a letter at 45 days.
Sponsored