• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Grabber Blue vs Vapor Blue Poll

Which is better?

• Total voters

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I am a huge sucker for blue/gray mix colors but vapor blue doesn’t quite do it for me on the Mustang. Looks cooler on the Bronco

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I think Vapor Blue is much more aggressive/intimidating but also less likely to get you pulled over, while grabber is obviously more fun. I ordered Vapor, then called the next day to change to grabber. Could've gone either way

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Grabber by a mile. Vapor has too much gray in it.

OP
OP

knuklz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
I am a huge sucker for blue/gray mix colors but vapor blue doesn’t quite do it for me on the Mustang. Looks cooler on the Bronco
i dont believe its on the bronco. its only on the Mach E and the Ford Escape

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
It was a tough call for me. I seen Vapor on a Mach-E and loved it but Grabber Blue has a special place in my heart because my uncle owned an old Mach 1 in Grabber and my very first BRAND NEW Mustang was a Grabber Blue GT. SO I went Grabber Blue with the 2024.

OP
OP

knuklz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
I think Vapor Blue is much more aggressive/intimidating but also less likely to get you pulled over, while grabber is obviously more fun. I ordered Vapor, then called the next day to change to grabber. Could've gone either way
Currently have a dark horse on order in vapor. But highly considering changing to grabber.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I love Vapor Blue but after having a grey Mustang for nearly 10 years now the color is too grey for me.

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
Grabber Blue is iconic. However, Vapor blue flows with my personal debonair style and gives the car a more aggressive upscale look.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I don't consider one color better than another. Each person enjoys and appreciates their selection.

I currently own a GBM car. Given the choice to change to Vapor Blue, I'd keep what I have. Velocity Blue was a killer color; I'd consider changing to it, as I would several other of the brighter colors in the MY24 palette.

I'm "greyed out" TBH. IMO, there's too much grey being driven, to many darker colors, across all makes and models.

I don't hate other colors, I just wanted something different. Something bright. Animated. GBM and GB are also iconic. Twenty years from now, these colors will still draw people to the car.

I'm happy to see Ford continuing to support a wide color palette with something for everyone. I hope they keep experimenting with new offerings, while rotating or retiring others.

Last edited:

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
i dont believe its on the bronco. its only on the Mach E and the Ford Escape
Area 51 is likely the same or extremely close to being the same color.

BLITZM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayman S
Ordered a Vapor Blue DH but after seeing some GB DH images I've changed the order.
Vapor is just too grey for me, and I believe it might age - its one of those in vogue colors that age badly.
Sponsored