• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Under the Extra and Premium Care plans, it says it includes the Instrument Cluster excluding the Dash Pad. Can you elaborate on what is and isn't covered for the dash and infotainment system?
Did you ever find out if the info screens are covered in the Premium Care plan? Going to want that for sure myself
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Did you ever find out if the info screens are covered in the Premium Care plan? Going to want that for sure myself
If you have a specific component question our staff can get that handled. Email [email protected] and they can do the research for you.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Our black Friday special is still alive and well! Through the end of November get your best pricing at $20 over cost on a Ford Protect plan!

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
I did not. I decided to hold off on the extended warranty for a little bit. The dealership is fixing the panel gaps and broken antenna base, then it's going in storage until April. That'll give me more time to do my research.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I did not. I decided to hold off on the extended warranty for a little bit. The dealership is fixing the panel gaps and broken antenna base, then it's going in storage until April. That'll give me more time to do my research.
Thanks, At least the screens are covered for 3yr36K...I hope

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I think we was referring to air filter replacement timing, not price of plans

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We were doing a little homework closing in on the year end and came across this cool nugget. We have saved our Ford Protect customers over $3,000,000 from list pricing on new Ford extended Warranties this year!

Thank you for making us your go to source for Ford Protect in 2023!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We've had a lot of feedback from customers who are taking delivery or will take delivery shortly of their 2024 Mustang. A reminder, we can price out the extended warranty now, but until you take delivery we cannot put the contract into place.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
We cannot use a Florida address to register a contract. However, if you have a Non-Florida address we can use, we can assist.
Question on this. I'm currently a Maryland resident but plan to move to Florida in the next 3-5 years. If I buy a policy now, will I still be able to use it when I become a Florida resident later?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Question on this. I'm currently a Maryland resident but plan to move to Florida in the next 3-5 years. If I buy a policy now, will I still be able to use it when I become a Florida resident later?
Yes, the coverage is good in all 50 states and Canada.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
As we wrap up the final days of the year, we want to thank everyone for making us the #1 online provider of Ford Protect Extended Warranties!

If it wasn't for your word-of-mouth and referrals we wouldn't have been able to accomplish this. So a Big Thank You!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Thank you to everyone who purchased or referred others to purchase from us. We ended 2023 as the #1 online provider of Ford protect extended warranties! We also saved our customers over $4,000,000 from MSRP pricing!
Sponsored