• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Extended Warranty Questions

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
Hey everyone. I've never done extended warranties in the past, almost 30 years. I know it's a gamble, but so far so good. Looking at Granger's pricing, I'm thinking of doing the Extra Care for 8yr/125K miles, especially with the issues we are all already seeing with these early builds. Looking for opinions of those that bought extended warranties in the past as to if Premium Care is worth the additional cost over the Extra Care.
Sponsored

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I would say look at the price differential between the two and divide by 8. Is it worth the money over 8 years to not argue about what is and what isn't covered? I drive less, so the 10-year premium made sense for me.

If cost is a concern, would a higher deductible make sense in your case?

Whatever you decide, try to decide by 10/1 when prices go up. If you've taken delivery, use the 42,000 FordPass points as a $210 coupon.