• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
activeGT

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue GT
the front splitter is the same matte black as the OEM stuff from the factory. I haven’t installed mine but it is the same as everything else. You could paint it gloss black if you’d like to as well.
That's odd. Mine came ready to paint in a smotth, medium gray. Same part#?
Sponsored

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
That's odd. Mine came ready to paint in a smotth, medium gray. Same part#?
part number VPR3Z17626A. I did post some pictures of it I believe in here. It’s like a satin black finish but it does look grayish! I did get it installed today but I didn’t plan to get it painted or anything I wanted to keep it how it came lol

Stang24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
I took some pictures of the test fitting to be sure it lines up properly. It definitely looks sharp in person! Much better than the little lip on the non PP GT’s and not overly aggressive either.
IMG_5204.jpeg
IMG_5205.jpeg
IMG_5206.jpeg
Looks good. How sturdy is the 3m tape and the glue it came with. Wouldn’t the glue ruin the splitter that’s already on the car? I don’t want it flying off on me lol

Stang24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
I took some pictures of the test fitting to be sure it lines up properly. It definitely looks sharp in person! Much better than the little lip on the non PP GT’s and not overly aggressive either.
IMG_5204.jpeg
IMG_5205.jpeg
IMG_5206.jpeg
Looks good. How sturdy is the 3m tape and the glue it came with. Wouldn’t the glue ruin the splitter that’s already on the car? I don’t want it flying off on me lol

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks! I did it earlier today. It does feel pretty sturdy but I guess I’ll find out soon enough in the coming days how it holds up in high speeds lol it does say in the manual to not drive over 25MPH if I remember correctly for the first 24 hours, so tomorrow will be the first day I drive with the splitter on. As for the glue I’m not too sure if it’ll damage it. It is 3M tape and some poly adhesive. I’m sure to remove it you’d have to heat it up and use some fishing line and take it off slowly.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Thanks! I did it earlier today. It does feel pretty sturdy but I guess I’ll find out soon enough in the coming days how it holds up in high speeds lol it does say in the manual to not drive over 25MPH if I remember correctly for the first 24 hours, so tomorrow will be the first day I drive with the splitter on. As for the glue I’m not too sure if it’ll damage it. It is 3M tape and some poly adhesive. I’m sure to remove it you’d have to heat it up and use some fishing line and take it off slowly.
How is it holding up so far?

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
How is it holding up so far?
It held up well but I ended up taking it off. I’m selling the splitter now, and just waiting for future bolt on splitters. Feral Industries has one that you remove the factory splitter and use your factory hardware to put theirs on. So I’m looking at that and waiting for future options. Also want to see what other aftermarket options there will be as time goes by or maybe just wait for whole front bumper options that way I’m not just spending money like crazy 😅

sicksix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2022 Ford Explorer ST-Line
It held up well but I ended up taking it off. I’m selling the splitter now, and just waiting for future bolt on splitters. Feral Industries has one that you remove the factory splitter and use your factory hardware to put theirs on. So I’m looking at that and waiting for future options. Also want to see what other aftermarket options there will be as time goes by or maybe just wait for whole front bumper options that way I’m not just spending money like crazy 😅
Are you looking for something larger/more aggressive? How much are you selling it for?

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Are you looking for something larger/more aggressive? How much are you selling it for?
Something similar as that but would prefer a bolt on option or waiting to see if maybe in the near future we get different front bumper designs or GT500 inspired like they’ve done in the past for the S550, etc. I have it listed for $200 since I only had it on maybe 2 weeks or so at most. You’d just have to buy the 3M tape and poly adhesive which isn’t too much when I last checked

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT