• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

bmbl-bee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Beautiful car!
Those are the 20" options when you order. I ordered those as well.
Very nice. When I ordered my car, the Ford visualizer showed the standard G.T. wheel as about the same color as your wheels. Can't believe they were that far off. Had I known that, I would have definitely ordered a different option. Doesn't seem right. They even called them shadow silver. Nothing shadow more like bright silver paint.
Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
Very nice. When I ordered my car, the Ford visualizer showed the standard G.T. wheel as about the same color as your wheels. Can't believe they were that far off. Had I known that, I would have definitely ordered a different option. Doesn't seem right. They even called them shadow silver. Nothing shadow more like bright silver paint.
FYI those 20” are only and option on premium trim GTs (maybe Eco too but don’t know for sure). Not an option on the base.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
That looks great. Love the glossy look too. I probably wouldn't do it for fear of it catching on speed bumps but damn that does look nice.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That looks great. Love the glossy look too. I probably wouldn't do it for fear of it catching on speed bumps but damn that does look nice.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just to educate me, if I wanted to order one of these to match the matte gray color of the original splitter and side skirts, I would need to get it painted? It doesn't come like that from the factory?

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Just to educate me, if I wanted to order one of these to match the matte gray color of the original splitter and side skirts, I would need to get it painted? It doesn't come like that from the factory?
the front splitter is the same matte black as the OEM stuff from the factory. I haven’t installed mine but it is the same as everything else. You could paint it gloss black if you’d like to as well.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the front splitter is the same matte black as the OEM stuff from the factory. I haven’t installed mine but it is the same as everything else. You could paint it gloss black if you’d like to as well.
Thanks! Are you planning to leave it matte black? Looking forward to seeing it installed. If I did this I would probably leave it matte.

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks! Are you planning to leave it matte black? Looking forward to seeing it installed. If I did this I would probably leave it matte.
yes sir! Plan to leave it matte black! I’ll post some pics of before and after.

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I took some pictures of the test fitting to be sure it lines up properly. It definitely looks sharp in person! Much better than the little lip on the non PP GT’s and not overly aggressive either.
S650 Mustang Ford factory splitter installed on GT IMG_5204
S650 Mustang Ford factory splitter installed on GT IMG_5205
S650 Mustang Ford factory splitter installed on GT IMG_5206

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I took some pictures of the test fitting to be sure it lines up properly. It definitely looks sharp in person! Much better than the little lip on the non PP GT’s and not overly aggressive either.
IMG_5204.jpeg
IMG_5205.jpeg
IMG_5206.jpeg
Oh wow, totally love that look. Agree with everything you said. How difficult is it to remove the original lip and install this?

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
IMG_5204.jpeg
IMG_5205.jpeg
IMG_5206.jpeg

Oh wow, totally love that look. Agree with everything you said. How difficult is it to remove the original lip and install this?
It actually uses 3M tape and polyurethane adhesive then you simply place it on the actual lip so no removing anything or drilling required. 👍🏻

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IMG_5204.jpeg
IMG_5205.jpeg
IMG_5206.jpeg

It actually uses 3M tape and polyurethane adhesive then you simply place it on the actual lip so no removing anything or drilling required. 👍🏻
That's incredibly easy. Oh I'm definitely getting one of these!

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
By the way I'd love to see some more pictures of your car. I haven't seen too many DMG with NP package yet. Could you post a few or send me some when you get a chance? It's a combo I was/am considering.

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
By the way I'd love to see some more pictures of your car. I haven't seen too many DMG with NP package yet. Could you post a few or send me some when you get a chance? It's a combo I was/am considering.
sure thing! Looks really good and sharp in DMG with black accents.
S650 Mustang Ford factory splitter installed on GT IMG_5108
S650 Mustang Ford factory splitter installed on GT IMG_5115
S650 Mustang Ford factory splitter installed on GT IMG_5107
S650 Mustang Ford factory splitter installed on GT IMG_5084

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sure thing! Looks really good and sharp in DMG with black accents.
Thanks! Looks really good. This is my current build on order, but you have given me reason to think a little harder on the DMG/NP. I have a while to change it if I choose..

S650 Mustang Ford factory splitter installed on GT e400b97f7ef262464ab9d55db844b8fax
Sponsored