• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Sooner or later anything would be possible to give the Gen7 more power. And even if it is only via software updates at the beginning. I am sure some of the renowned tuners in Europe will work on it soon the car hits the road.
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Euro 6 has no OBM. It is only mandatory for Euro 7 and S650 has Euro 6
Yes, but Euro 7 (or whatever it is going to be called) will be introduced soon. I think it may end up Euro 6.n rather than 7, but the OBM is included in that proposal.

S650 is Euro 6.2 currently, but hopefully will become whatever it needs to be rather than them just stop selling it!

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sooner or later anything would be possible to give the Gen7 more power. And even if it is only via software updates at the beginning. I am sure some of the renowned tuners in Europe will work on it soon the car hits the road.
It just isn't I'm afraid.

Nobody has decrypted the S650 after a year of production in the US and when Euro 7 comes in it will be impossible, even if you can decrypt it, as the car will just stop working.

On-Board Monitoring of Emissions in the Future Euro 7 Standard (sae.org)

mobiax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MY20
The S650 GT and DH have already been homologated according to Euro 6. Euro 7 will maybe only come for other models (Shelby) after 2027 at most

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The S650 GT and DH have already been homologated according to Euro 6. Euro 7 will maybe only come for other models (Shelby) after 2027 at most
They have to be homologated to Euro 7 to be sold when Euro 7 is introduced. That applies to any car for sale, including standard S650 GT. Just because they are Euro 6.2 now doesn't mean they will not have to be Euro 7 when it is introduced.
Sponsored