• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ease of Entry/Exit Setting

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
And i the same. But mem three is for who?
Your son, who will drive 140 mph and trash the Mustang ... :)

Seriously ... a third household member who will drive the vehicle but not have a key. They will rely solely on the memory recall.
Sponsored

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
I've had intermittent issues. Mostly always goes all the way back. Yep, father than I'd like. Wish we could set the limit. But it often seems to move forward to different places, and I've reset the memory button many times to address that. Just won't go forward enough ever, or to the same place every time.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
It's been working fine on mine so far. On entry I push the ignition once and let the seat move up to the memory position. Then at that point I push down the clutch, push the ignition button a second time, to start her up. Sorry I'm not much help with the specific problem you are experiencing.
Good point! My habit when I’m getting ready to go somewhere, is to push the clutch and the brake and then the start button-habit.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
I found this setting for the driver's seat a few days ago, so I turned it on. It seem pretty neat that when you turn off the car, the seat is pulled way back for easy exit. It's almost too far as, upon entry, it's a bit difficult to precc the clutch to start the car and have the seat return to its normal position.
Today this stopped working - not entirely. Now upon shutdown the seat moves back about 1/2". Upon startup, the seat moves forward about the same.
I have tried turning the option on and off, but no change in results.
Hey OP, this has been kind of an ongoing faulty feature that is really nice but isn't 100% working all the time. A lot of it has to deal with the battery. On my old 2016 GT/CS which has this same feature it will work almost 100% of the time (both forward and backward) if I use the car daily - but say after a day or two of not using the car the feature does exactly like what you said - it will start to work forward but does not finish the job pushing the seat forward. It will always push the seat back after done driving though. Lovely feature when it works!!
I too have a slight difficult time pushing in the clutch and brake sitting all the way back! 🤣

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
And i the same. But mem three is for who?
Door buttons are 3 memory settings that you may or may not choose to link to a fob.

But for my F150 and my wife's Lincoln, memory 3 on the door is for working/resting/eat/nap?/other when you pullover or park but leave the vehicle running because it's really cold or really hot.

If I stop to do a quick work meeting or urgent text or email Mem 3 allows the seat to move back, get the steering wheel out of your face and recline a bit so you have room without shutting the vehicle off. Then just hit mem 1 (or 2) when you want to get back on the road.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Easy exit feature works perfect when tied to the fobs. I did disable it as I have my seat almost all the way back except an inch before the stop. Didn't think the extra ware was worth having it on for an inch.

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 GTO, '06 GTO, '22 Expy, '22 F-250, '24 Mustang
I’m talking about one of the three buttons on the driver’s door. My Fob has no such buttons.
Yes I have two of the three mapped and I have each one linked to a profile and a keyfob.

On both my Ford Trucks my keyfob sets my profile and moves the seat where my setting is, my wife's keyfob does the same.

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 GTO, '06 GTO, '22 Expy, '22 F-250, '24 Mustang
Easy exit feature works perfect when tied to the fobs. I did disable it as I have my seat almost all the way back except an inch before the stop. Didn't think the extra ware was worth having it on for an inch.
Not for me.

mrnavy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Oxford White, 2023 Roush F150 Oxfo
Where do u locate the Easy Exit?

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

mrnavy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Sir. I have the 700 package with the Dark Horse.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

mrnavy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would think so. Mine js a Dark Horse Premium

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would think so. Mine js a Dark Horse Premium
I’ll have to get back to you in a bit . I can’t remember exactly, but I thing it was under “Vehicle” not Settings.

mrnavy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ll have to get back to you in a bit . I can’t remember exactly, but I thing it was under “Vehicle” not Settings.
Thank you. No hurry.
Sponsored