• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

? Setting Up a Custom Profile

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
I have an Ecoboost non HPP Convertible and attempted to set up a Custom Profile. I chose Sport as the Mode and wanted to choose Comfort for the Steering option. Upon selecting Sport for the Mode, Sport Steering is the only option.

On my S550 I can choose Sport for the Mode but also have the option to choose COMFORT for the Steering option. The exception to this is cars equipped with Magneride in the S550.

Can anyone else confirm that in the Ecoboost (maybe GT too?) when setting up a Custom Profile and choosing SPORT for the Mode that Sport Steering is the only option? Seems like a stupid way of limiting a Custom Profile.
Sponsored

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
I have an Ecoboost non HPP Convertible and attempted to set up a Custom Profile. I chose Sport as the Mode and wanted to choose Comfort for the Steering option. Upon selecting Sport for the Mode, Sport Steering is the only option.

On my S550 I can choose Sport for the Mode but also have the option to choose COMFORT for the Steering option. The exception to this is cars equipped with Magneride in the S550.

Can anyone else confirm that in the Ecoboost (maybe GT too?) when setting up a Custom Profile and choosing SPORT for the Mode that Sport Steering is the only option? Seems like a stupid way of limiting a Custom Profile.
Yes, I hope they change this in a future update. The s550 let you pick any combination, but this one is more limited. I have the GT Premium. Same limitations.

OP
OP

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
Yes, I hope they change this in a future update. The s550 let you pick any combination, but this one is more limited. I have the GT Premium. Same limitations.
I thought maybe it was an Ecoboost issue because this video clearly shows the driver choosing SPORT MODE and then the STEERING tab gives him all 3 options, not just SPORT STEERING. :15 in the video shows the selection and here is a screen shot.

Do you have Magneride?

S650 Mustang ? Setting Up a Custom Profile mode

Last edited:

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
I thought maybe it was an Ecoboost issue because this video clearly shows the driver choosing SPORT MODE and then the STEERING tab gives him all 3 options, not just SPORT STEERING. :15 in the video shows the selection and here is a screen shot.

Do you have Magneride?

mode.png
I have magnaride. I don't remember exactly what I can configure or not, but it's definitely more limited. I'll check about the steering.

OP
OP

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550