• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does Nite Pony Black Roof Constraints Apply To Shadow Black Orders As Well?

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
If ordered in Shadow Black, without nite pony, is it still a constraint because of the black roof?
Sponsored

jbeansem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus 2014
It is not, my shadow black mustang is currently built and was produced despite all of the black roof constraints.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The NP is an issue because non-black cars have the roof painted black at a secondary facility at FRAP. This apparently takes an exuberant amount of time, thus causing the never resolved constraint.

Wish we could ala-carte the NP headlights as an option.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
The NP is an issue because non-black cars have the roof painted black at a secondary facility at FRAP. This apparently takes an exuberant amount of time, thus causing the never resolved constraint.

And wheels... And badges... And... And maybe easier if we could just option nite pony with everything but the roof...

OP
OP
JAM486HP

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

Yeah ala-carte would be nice, hell I would prefer the Gray roof and still pay full price for NP.

I've noticed we have similar build and order date, NP holding you up I imagine.

I almost changed order to Shadow Black to keep NP thought might get scheduled sooner since it is the roof panel and not the package... I can't do it, I am set on Carbonized with NP and a long wait I guess. It will be worth it I am sure

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yeah ala-carte would be nice, hell I would prefer the Gray roof and still pay full price for NP.

I almost changed order to Shadow Black to keep NP thought might get scheduled sooner since it is the roof panel and not the package... I can't do it, I am set on Carbonized with NP and a long wait I guess. It will be worth it I am sure
I dropped the NP back in June, and added the BP. Order got picked up the next day. Mine is in production this week. I hated to, but I will have a fairly unique Mustang with the Carbonized and BP,

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
And wheels... And badges... And... And maybe easier if we could just option nite pony with everything but the roof...
Well with Ford advising dealers to take off NP from their stock orders, it seems wise that they would just offer the NP W/O the black roof. Charge the same $995 as the BP. Maybe a Job 2 option.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Well with Ford advising dealers to take off NP from their stock orders, it seems wise that they would just offer the NP W/O the black roof. Charge the same $995 as the BP. Maybe a Job 2 option.
Totally agree. I wonder if I should have gotten a discount, because I've got the shadow black paint already... Roof, wing, mirrors already black.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Totally agree. I wonder if I should have gotten a discount, because I've got the shadow black paint already... Roof, wing, mirrors already black.
Stands to reason, honesty, as there is no special trip for the roof paint for shadow blk.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
It is not, my shadow black mustang is currently built and was produced despite all of the black roof constraints.
Yours actually says built? My shadow black nite pony is still in production

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
You would think they could offer a “Black Roof Delete Option” to allow those cars to be built.

Same as the B&O amp delete they list (or the Heated Steering wheel delete they had on the Lightning

If I wanted this option and they said they can build it without the black roof. I could wrap the roof myself.

Sorry for using common sense… LOL

jfische5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible

I ordered all black with NP...and I'm still waiting! 😭

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
white with NP here, hasn't even been scheduled yet. Ordered over 2 months ago. Need a car lol
Sponsored