• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Delivery

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'm betting they have driven or are driving right now and are just under embargo
This is most likely the truth. Since the OKTB date is approaching (allegedly) we may see reviews drop within in the next week or so.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Woodward is awesome ā€¦ pro tipā€¦. The day of the cruise is not, youā€™ll have infinitely more fun the weekend before and the week of.

also the cops are not playing out hereā€¦ towing anything and everything!

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Woodward is awesome ā€¦ pro tipā€¦. The day of the cruise is not, youā€™ll have infinitely more fun the weekend before and the week of.

Yeah cops have cracked down in recent years, but you're right the few days leading up to it and that weekend before is still pretty fun.

Last edited:

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I have an ETA of
Yeah cops have cracked down in recent years, but you're right the few days leading up to it and that weekend before is still pretty fun.

Also beware of the new law after 6/30/2023

New Michigan law requires phones be hands-free while driving.
In short, any cell phone use at all - whether it's at a stop light or to make a call - is outlawed. Once the vehicle leaves the house, any use of a mobile device to do any device will be against the law.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

I have been attending since 1998 LOL I carry a badge and have since 2006, so Police aren't a worry. But none the less, we have a spot every year we pay for and we pretty much glamp all day and car and people watch. Will be near Mustang ally this year, will be a blast. We usually come out Friday night and hit Vincetta's Garage and take in some of the street fun LOL. My buddy bought my 92 LX way back, and has just finished a nasty 362 single turbo with TH400 build on it. Should be around 1200whp. Will be rolling around in that and the Bronco with the tops off through out the weekend :muscle:

Last edited:

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Don't know if my dealer is full of feces, but he said end of August.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I'm going back up to flat rock this weekend. I want to see how many more mustangs there are. I will make another drone video. Also going to try and find my car. They have to be shipping them out soon. They can't hold 5k with of mustangs there. But how long is it going to take to get all those out? In my last video almost all of them were stock builds, and they will be shipped ahead of ours that got built later. I will post the link to it in this tread. Not going to make it public.
Are you crawling around in the grass in full camo yet?

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
So what was the build time like for your car? I know you haven't taken delivery but about how long did it get to the point where it can be delivered

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Iā€™m over at MAP, for example we have the last 2023 ranger in body before we switch to 24s this week.

it hit the skid from body shop today Tuesday, it will be through paint and into ASRS tonight and should transfer to final Wednesday and be pushed through chassis and trim by Thursday daysā€¦ this is with 2 shiftā€™s running thoughā€¦ so double the time for FRAPā€¦ and a few more days for launch speed being slower.
Sponsored