• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
My spec is rapid red. I like the deeper color personally.

And no, MA has to be one of the tightest states in the union for, well everything. I have a state-issued (RMV) plate and registration. In MA, you have a year to reactivate plates previously registered but currently inactive. I really wanted a particular plate, so I ordered it in December for my daily driver, looked like an idiot driving a Chevy with a "GT" plate on it, and took that plate off in March. I have until March to get my vanity plate where it belongs.

Maybe you are my mom? My "mom" wouldn't even get in the car yesterday. Pulled the old "I'm 80" routine. I told her she was young enough to be president, but she wasn't hearing it. Literally.
I love the rapid red. Sometimes I wish I would have gotten that, but love the atlas blue also
Hardly have any unions here
Well then you are probably a tad younger than me I guess
Congrats, looks amazing! This is my exact spec, can't wait. Thanks for confirming the convertible inserts. If you get a chance can you post the part number? Enjoy in good health!
I put the parts number in a video I did lastnight. Let me see if i can find it
Sponsored

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
I love the rapid red. Sometimes I wish I would have gotten that, but love the atlas blue also
Hardly have any unions here
Well then you are probably a tad younger than me I guess
I put the parts number in a video I did lastnight. Let me see if i can find it
I found it, Thanks so much!

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Beautiful!

One note..

You have to be a member of MCA for 90 days to get the discount. It's bs but, heads up for those who have a wait ahead of them. A $50 membership can save you some money.
My dealer told me the X-plan doesnt work for the Dark Horse (it is a specialty vehicle), only the GT. So no x-plan for me.

OP
OP
Decio

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Unfortunately, true. Sorry bud. Please refuse to pay a $10k markup!

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
It is just too bad that some will go ahead and pay the markup to get what they want... if everybody refused to pay it, dealers would stop doing it. A local dealer tried to charge a markup on a car about 14 years ago... I told him that I would never by ANY car there due to that... and I never have!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My dealer told me the X-plan doesnt work for the Dark Horse (it is a specialty vehicle), only the GT. So no x-plan for me.
Specialty vehicle... ok

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update: My FordPass points are already in the app < 24 hours after taking delivery. Wish I used them at Granger - would have taken $210 off the warranty!
What did you get points on? I’m trying to figure that out yet

OP
OP
Decio

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
What did you get points on? I’m trying to figure that out yet
You will earn 42,000 points for purchasing a gas vehicle from Ford. You can verify that, and find other ways to earn points, here: https://www.purchaseford.net/fordpass/

42,000 points converts to $210 (42,000 points / 200 points per dollar).

I guess I can use it on future oil changes and such.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You will earn 42,000 points for purchasing a gas vehicle from Ford. You can verify that, and find other ways to earn points, here: https://www.purchaseford.net/fordpass/

42,000 points converts to $210 (42,000 points / 200 points per dollar).

I guess I can use it on future oil changes and such.
That’s Right he told us about that. I need to find ways to earn more points. I need to start adding the points up so I can buy the 2025 for $1000😂
Sponsored

Last edited: