• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
I'm sorry. I don't have a part number for the wheels. They came standard on the GT with performance pack. If you go to the build and price page on Ford's website, you might find more information there.
I've PM'd you.

Rds
Eremyj
Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
No worries. a brother out there in the Mustang community will help out, just takes patience.
As a suggestions...get a VIN# of a GT with the performance pack with the option color package you are wanting the wheels with and then call a local ford dealer parts department and ask them the part number for the wheels on that VIN#. I have done this multiple times for parts I have wanted and may dealer parts manager got me the correct part number I needed. Then you can google search and get the lowest price for it

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
As a suggestions...get a VIN# of a GT with the performance pack with the option color package you are wanting the wheels with and then call a local ford dealer parts department and ask them the part number for the wheels on that VIN#. I have done this multiple times for parts I have wanted and may dealer parts manager got me the correct part number I needed. Then you can google search and get the lowest price for it
You make it sound so simple Decio could do that for me with his current build ! :cwl: for you see I am down in Australia. The s650 won't arrive on our shores till second quater of the year 2024 perhaps even longer with UAW strike posing ?
I found on Auto trader listings some vin ill just have to contact dealers myself.
Sponsored

Last edited: