• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The Alpine A110 behind the Mustang looks way faster lol
The Mustang driver was definitely taking it easy, but an Alpine is probably going to corner pretty effortlessly by comparison. The Alpine is ~2,400? lbs vs the DH at 3,800 or so (edit, sorry I got a few different numbers on that Alpine weight). Just an INSANE weight difference between the big American muscle car vs. a more sporty vehicle.

If this is the EU DH design, I like how much more subtle it is vs. the US one. No big bags under the eyes really improves the look IMO. When I was originally watching I thought it was just a standard GT Mustang and not the DH. Edit: I watched again and I think it's just the dark body color hides the dark bags under the eyes.
Sponsored

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I for one LOVE how it sounds! If the GT with Active Exhaust sounds anything like that, it's going to be harder for me to pass this one up (for context I'm considering a Lexus RC300 or Subaru Legacy if I don't get the Mustang GT).
The clips I have seen, the GT sounds very good. Esp at WOT.

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Spotted a Dark Horse today on the livestream for Goodwood’s Festival of Speed. It sounds a bit quiet compared to other cars 🤔

That looks like the euro spec car they have a lot more exhaust emissions, they’re quiet af

JamesAnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
What a slap in the face of people....You seem to have delay and troubles bringing the car to the dealers and yet showing that thing in public...
My guess are the delays are less caused by Ford and more to do with new legislation.

Last edited:

JamesAnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
Slightly disapoiointed in the look tbh, looks a bit Plain Jane. The Dark Horses I've seen videos of in the US look much more aggressive. Not sure if it's the colour of the car, video quality and/or that we are missing out on stuff.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Slightly disapoiointed in the look tbh, looks a bit Plain Jane. The Dark Horses I've seen videos of in the US look much more aggressive. Not sure if it's the colour of the car, video quality and/or that we are missing out on stuff.
But that is not a suprise anymore. All special editions are "lighter" here in Europe without handling packages, special alloys, gurney flaps etc. I mean look at the Mach 1 in the US and in Europe. That is the best example.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
That looks like the euro spec car they have a lot more exhaust emissions, they’re quiet af
Well I would not call the exhaust here quite af. It is still loud and my S550 is one of the loudest V8's compared to other car manufacturers. Especially the new AMG's,Turbos or M models who all have OPF and sound crap compared to our stangs.

BLITZM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayman S
Grey, boring grey, so blends in the areas under the headlight, plus only the blade spoiler. It all adds to blandness.
Getting a US spec DH HP spoiler will be my mission. Blade spoiler into the dumpster

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
The Alpine A110 behind the Mustang looks way faster lol
Well it's a much lighter and more expensive mid engine car. It's virtually impossible to gauge the pace difference between cars during parade laps. Because some drivers are basically just cruising, and others are going almost full tilt. Based off the fact that you can barely hear the V8, and the tires screaming going around corners, I think it's fair to say they weren't pushing the car that hard.

We really have to wait until tomorrow, for the timed shootout when everyone is pushing it to the limit to get a better under of the true performance potential of both cars. The events today were canceled for the first time in 30 years due to weather related issues. But hopefully they're back at it tomorrow.

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
Grey, boring grey, so blends in the areas under the headlight, plus only the blade spoiler. It all adds to blandness.
Getting a US spec DH HP spoiler will be my mission. Blade spoiler into the dumpster
I haven't figured out what the spoiler on the my DH without HP looks like yet hut I'm sure I'll be hunting a HP spoiler like you.

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
you can see it on the website configurator
1689514794082.png
I know but to me it looks identical to the spoiler on a GT with PP. Which is a downer. I don't want my DH mistaken for a GT. DH should have all come with the HP spoiler. So if they are identical, I'll be searching for a DH HP spoiler post haste.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
I know but to me it looks identical to the spoiler on a GT with PP. Which is a downer. I don't want my DH mistaken for a GT. DH should have all come with the HP spoiler. So if they are identical, I'll be searching for a DH HP spoiler post haste.
theres a difference between the two, the DH spoiler in the photo above has some angular aspects of it on the wing itself while the PP is just a straight piece from one end to the other.
S650 Mustang Dark Horse run at Goodwood FOS 1689523759602

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring