• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I see where you are coming from, however, if they offered both options and I wanted an s650, I would opt for the gloss black between the lights.
I don’t know. Personally, I think they got the rear end right. Tails look awesome and the angles from the concave deck lid to the trapezoidal trunk opening. It doesn’t need the blackout treatment like the 550 did.

as oppolock stated, making the diffuser larger reduces thevisual weight of the body color areas. So another offset is not needed. And if the did black it out, it would look off due to the trapezoidal shape and wouldn’t line up across the back.
Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
S650 Mustang Dark Horse Mustang spotted in white 1670742859762

in all seriousness, i was only poking some fun, sorry if it came off the wrong way
i respect your and everyone else's opinions

TheCur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GT 5.0, 16 C7 2LT, 17 SS 50th 'vert, all sold.
Wow, I like that white a lot more than I thought I would have. I am not a fan of the Camaro's in white, even if I got a good deal. If Blue Ember weren't a thing I would strongly consider this.

I really hope that Ford prices these competitively.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Trunk area can remain in the body color. I am fine with that. But boy oh boy that diffusor in plastic grey looks afwul (as always lol): So that deffo needs a glossy black paint after market.