• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i appreciate Ford adding a point where you can jump the battery without having to take off the cover and possibly lose the little screw pins
also, that engine cover reminds me of the Gen 2 engine cover
it also looks like that has the appearance pack interior without the exterior, and it looks pretty similar to the prototype/sketch images

i just hope that guy got permission to do all this and isn't some rando that decided to tamper with a pre-production car, though i bet that even if he was, the employee who left it unlocked would be in more trouble than him

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I really want to see a black one from the front so I can see what I think about the plastic under the lights. I also think black will help hide the differences between the gloss black and matte black on the grilles and the bottom "fang" things (or whatever they are).

The more I see the interior, the more I'm bugged by that fake carbon fiber looking stuff. I don't mind the screens as much as some others here (they're not my favorite design, but whatever), but the whole interior looks cheaper than the S550 IMO because of that stuff. I also miss the toggles.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Legitimately every touch point on the interior looks a step above the S550 lol.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
That's why I said "IMO." :) I really don't like the look of that stuff, it just looks cheap as hell to me.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
The more I see the interior, the more I'm bugged by that fake carbon fiber looking stuff. ... the whole interior looks cheaper than the S550 IMO because of that stuff.
i will kinda agree, at first i was not a huge fan of the fake carbon fiber pattern, but that's mainly because on the S550 only the basic Ecoboosts got a plastic carbon fiber looking dash
it's grown on me now, though

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Such a beautiful colour of the DH and yet that ugly plastic piece underneath the headlights, destroys the overall looks imo.

1670205688514.png
I agree. I really donā€™t get what they were thinking. I like the front end otherwise.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
I agree. I really donā€™t get what they were thinking. I like the front end otherwise.
If itā€™s just the color/look of the piece, a $200 wrap job would save your day.
Sponsored